McDonald's Fries are unkillble!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, the McDonald fries are not even considered food in any sense or fashion anymore by me. Never buy fries when fast food places before but still, that was... nasty.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Meh, they've got little to rot really, mostly air inside those fries and regarding "ze body", well, what it can't break down it takes out.

Interesting that the regular burger and the MacBurgers are just the same when decomposing :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You are obviously missing the point that those fries are evil. You'd think fries are fries, as the other ones decomposed almost instantly (compared to everything else)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so errr i can add McDonalds fries to things that'll surivive the end of the world? (on top of cockroaches and old nokia phones? :p )

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
so errr i can add McDonalds fries to things that'll surivive the end of the world? (on top of cockroaches and old nokia phones? :p )

Yep, I was thinking that myself. The end of the world will be a desolate wasteland with the last cockroach munching on a 2 billion year old french fry!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I love these McHater videos, they make me lol! :D

After watching that I still want a bigmac and large fries, infact I believe I could quite happily eat them whilst watching that video!

Digestive systems use enzymes to break food down, they dont just sit there waiting to decompose. I can understand that this video is trying to make a point about preservatives or whatever, but if they were as indestructable as this video makes them sound, they'd be blocking up my toilet once a week after I get my maccy D's fix.

A few of my college 'mates' used to go on about macdonalds a while ago, but then they'd go and eat at a place locally known as the "bacteria bar" where the people serving you were so minging they made standard maccy D's staff look like FHM cover material.

I dont really care about them going to thier place, I didnt rant at them for going there, but they used to sit outside macdonalds saying "I'm not going in there, its disgusting" like they were making some kind of political statement.

Bleh, I like what I like and I'm not going to let some kind of band wagon style behaviour dictate what I eat. If people were dropping dead in the street from eating it, fair enough, but its just not like that at all :(

LEAVE RONALD MACDONALD ALONE YOU BUGGERS :mad:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Dont think its as dangerous as it looks - I mean, who would expect 100% oil to rot away?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
i find Mcdonalds fries under the seat of my work van every now and then, and based on how often we clean it out, i would imagine they have been there for a few months too

but i dont ever think 'why have they not gone green' i doint think there is enough in them tho decompose b4 they go stale. the burgers had chicken and beef in them, of coures they are going to rot

i still go in there, and dont even think about it tbh

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
LEAVE RONALD MACDONALD ALONE YOU BUGGERS :mad:

Ronald McDonald is best mates with Gary Glitter and he wants to get kids munching on his 'happy meal'. Nuff said tbh.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
What cooked food wouldn't turn to shit after leaving it in a jar for christ knows how long anyway?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
What cooked food wouldn't turn to shit after leaving it in a jar for christ knows how long anyway?

You are missing the point bud, the Fries lasted 8 weeks and didn't rot in any way shape or form. If bacteria can't eat them then the bacteria in your gut won't exactly have an easy time with them either.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Haha, i went to amsterdam almost 2 years ago and brought back some mushrooms hidden in a mcdonalds. I found a few fries in my draw that got in there when i stashed my shrooms before i went to a festival, this was about a month ago and they looked pretty normal.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I know cHo, it definately doesn't put McFries or whatever they're called in a good light. I just meant say you cooked a steak, a sausage or whatever and stuck it in a tub it would bugger up like the rest of the food.

Don't ask why I mentioned that, it's common bloody sense. I'm having a bad day :p. I think I was reply to something!

Mey

Part of the furniture
You are missing the point bud, the Fries lasted 8 weeks and didn't rot in any way shape or form. If bacteria can't eat them then the bacteria in your gut won't exactly have an easy time with them either.

Bacteria in the air = different to bacteria / stomach acid in the body.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If they wat a real test, but those puppies in equal stuff to stomach acid.

And ou'd see...tadaa...similar results over the board.

Like i siad, there's little if any to decompose in the macD fries.

If you put http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisp_bread in a jar, it'll stay in there, unmoldy and happy for years.

Yey, it's the best thing your tummy could have.

This test shows absolutely nothing more then that "these fries have less composing stuff in them" :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, i'm bettig US MacD is inferior to the scandinavian MacD.

We have so srict food laws etc, not to mention the EU standard f*ckers, that for a MacD to call itself a food place...well. They need to use a bit more better materials.

Have to do one of "macD frenchie" tests here too.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
If you say so
1% beef in two burgers man!
2525845229_303df140d9.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This test shows absolutely nothing more then that "these fries have less composing stuff in them" :D

The other fries were made of potato and decomposed first (potato decompose). McFries does not have ANY potato at all in it, just artificial fat, 1% potato and some random stuff to preserve it perhaps. The point: Those fries are not healthy! DIDN'T YOU GET THAT!?!?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The other fries were made of potato and decomposed first (potato decompose). McFries does not have ANY potato at all in it, just artificial fat, 1% potato and some random stuff to preserve it perhaps. The point: Those fries are not healthy! DIDN'T YOU GET THAT!?!?

Yeah, didn't i "get" the fact that junkfood is unhealthier then homecooked taters and such?

Gee...lemme think...i got that when i was about 7 years old.

And if you read what you quoted more carefully, that's exactly what i said.

One fry from MacD does have tater in it, just less, more fat, more air in between, less surface for bacteria etc etc.

Someone screaming "macdonalds is unhealthy!" needs a big whack of the stick and be told "Duh...really?" It's the equivelant of someone saying "getting shot might kill you".

But in any case, this only proved that macD fries don't decompose as fast. It says sh*t all about how it effects the body.

Marc

FH is my second home
McDonalds is awful anyway. Dont know how people can eat it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
McDonalds is awful anyway. Dont know how people can eat it!

Now that is a nice and informative, clearly personal opinion remark. Or should i say re-marc :D

Way better then "macD is unhealthy" which every kid with an IQ over, say, a turnip knows ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Have to admit the first bite of a bigmac is usually lovely, however by the last i often feel like being sick

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, didn't i "get" the fact that junkfood is unhealthier then homecooked taters and such?

Gee...lemme think...i got that when i was about 7 years old.

And if you read what you quoted more carefully, that's exactly what i said.

While i had to skimmy through the thick layers of flame 1(and random jibberish) 2(Mostly random jibberish) from your recent posts,
you are obviously too fixated on the details to read between the lines to understand ;)

On another note, im dying for a Big Tasty, bbl!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
While i had to skimmy through the thick layers of flame 1(and random jibberish) 2(Mostly random jibberish) from your recent posts,
you are obviously too fixated on the details to read between the lines to understand ;)

Understand what?

And there's no flames.

MacD is unhealthy, this is news exactly how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom