J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
shes a dozy bitch and should be glad she got anything, cant stand her

Attachments

• heather mills.jpg
    heather mills.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 80

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I couldn't care less about Sir Paul but she just comes across as a silly bint. 35 grand a year for a 4 yr old is not enough? Then to say to the press, (you know the people that write stuff the rest of the world reads, i.e. normal people on a normal income) that it's a disgrace she will only be able to afford to travel economy. Oh no, how will she ever cope?

Heather shouldn't get a penny, the kid should have a trust fund and that should be the end of it.

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
I feel sorry for whoever has to sit next to the whiney cow on the plane while she pisses and moans about having to fly economy...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The thing i dont get is the judge says she was inconsistent throughout, her quotes were all off. Sir Paul was always honest etc

So why did the judge give her 24mil then?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It is clearly the price a whore would charge a guy who has a 400 million pound fortune for 4 years of filthy bird sex.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I was going to post this yesterday stating "now it's over, fuck off heather"

Kryten

Old Cow.
Agreed, she's not even worth a million let alone 24.
Annoying, whingy, stupid tart.

On the positive side though, she's well saught after in Africa - they've never seen a golddigger like her!

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I couldn't care less about any of this. Why, when I sit down with a nice cup of tea to watch the news must I endure this crap?

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
I feel sorry for whoever has to sit next to the whiney cow on the plane while she pisses and moans about having to fly economy...

That's pretty unlikely, after all she needs something to spend her daughter's £35k a year allowance on.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I couldn't care less about Sir Paul but she just comes across as a silly bint. 35 grand a year for a 4 yr old is not enough? Then to say to the press, (you know the people that write stuff the rest of the world reads, i.e. normal people on a normal income) that it's a disgrace she will only be able to afford to travel economy. Oh no, how will she ever cope?

Heather shouldn't get a penny, the kid should have a trust fund and that should be the end of it.

This did get my blood boiling a bit regarding the money and the child, other than that it gets far too much coverage.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
The thing i dont get is the judge says she was inconsistent throughout, her quotes were all off. Sir Paul was always honest etc

So why did the judge give her 24mil then?

A leering feminist law team?

Nate

FH is my second home
Damn it! Joop, can you take a look at the old war competition btw :p

With your boobs? I guess that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom