Mc D's

Laddey

FH is my second home
Hello again, hope you all had a good christmas and all the best in the new year.

Anyway, if i was to find a toe nail or finger nail in my mac donalds, would i get loads of compo?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't put your finger or toe(!!!) nails in the burger just to earn a quick buck.. There are easier ways to get hold of dough

Laddey

FH is my second home
I was eating it yesterday, and i could of sworn i bit one but then swollowed it.

Could i retire if i choked on it, or it cut the roof of my mouth?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Usually companies, depending on the country, will give you free stuff(would imagine a free dinner or such) if you complain.

they want to avoid law stuff, keep people happy and the cost of a dinner or two is nothing really to them.

I had a rotten chicken packet once, sent in a polite "There was a problem bladiblaa, wanted you to know so you can pinpoint possible problems yadayada, best regards and so on." and they sent me 8€ voucher for products.

So, fingernail in burger? If you're legit, send in a polite letter about it and wait for response.

If you find it during an eat at the McD, ask for the manager and if he asks, say you can't remember which person served it (no need to f*ck them up).

EDIT: Just saw your second post. Report that too, just say that you bit into something hard, explain it in the letter etc. Who knows.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I was eating it yesterday, and i could of sworn i bit one but then swollowed it.

Could i retire if i choked on it, or it cut the roof of my mouth?

it was a piece of bone prolly due to them only using what technicians scrape out of centrifuges to make what they laughingly lable "burgers"

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hmm do you think we really want to know whats in those McD's burgers? :(

Everz

FH is my second home
I've seen how their made, nasty stuff but still tasty as fook.

soze

I am a FH squatter
My dad nearly ate a Chicken burger from kfc which had some nasty yellow growth on it someone said it was salmonella. He got a cheque for £200 tried to complain further but was told as he did not eat it and get sick what the restaurant had done was fine. Binned all the chicken and shut the shop i think.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
My dad nearly ate a Chicken burger from kfc which had some nasty yellow growth on it someone said it was salmonella. He got a cheque for £200 tried to complain further but was told as he did not eat it and get sick what the restaurant had done was fine. Binned all the chicken and shut the shop i think.
Dam didnt know you could see salmonella on food. Sounds more like the breadcoating was not properly cooked, or something like that.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Partially cooked KFC coating FTW!
I love the coating. Especially when you get a load of it stuck in a hollow and then it's like spicy stuffing. :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
The best thing about mac donalds is the crave for a fag when you're finished.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I swallowed some glass fragments that were in a milk bottle and i didnt get any free stuff :(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Weird... companies owe you a duty of care if stuff like that happens (snail in a bottle Donoghue v Stevenson)... I think you have to be diagnosed with something after the incident though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom