but you cant beat a good kebab :D

S

SFXman

Miccy D's for all, fuck Burger King.
Don't like BK burgers tbh.

Miccy D's fries rock.

A

Ala

I eat both if I want to but I hate both because they're companies that have too much money and the food is rubbish..

so .. neither

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ala
I eat both if I want to but I hate both because they're companies that have too much money and the food is rubbish..

so .. neither

Hippie. :p

Or commie..whicever you prefer :D

A

Aoami

BurgerKing4tehwin.

ATM they have this special burger, not sure whats it called, but it's covered in Pepper Jack cheese and Salsa.

Pwnz.

C

cHodAX

BK Chicken Fillet burger = King of the burgers. A thick slice of pure chicken breast with salad and mayo on a huge fresh bun. Damn shame they stopped doing them.

Best fast food is Wendys, shame you have to goto the states to get one :(

G

Graknak

Home grown lettuce, tomatoes and paprikas together with real Dutch cheese, caus every other cheese is just addatives with milk made into some sort of plastic crap having a variety of colours, like purple or orange ><, together with some fresh just slaughtered meat from the butcher, grilled with some of the traditional herbs, together on a home made bread with some superb salad dressing.
Nuff said:D

H

Hargh

BK burgers are often served cold that bloke was right. However the presence of fresh lettuce, onion and tomato is a saviour. To the bloke that said there is no meat in BK burgers try : Double whopper with cheese and bacon.

MAccas chips cos they are salty and limp which i love.
BK BBQ sauce (new recipe!!!!)
KFC zinger tower for a change.

maccas burgers make me feel like a cheap slut.

N

Nightchill

Would've always said BK but after travelling europe for a while (where McDs is cheaper than every other potential meal) I'm quite attached to McDs now. KFC > all though :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Hargh
BK burgers are often served cold that bloke was right.

There is a reason for them being cold sadly. 90% of BK in the UK are operated under franchise, the standards in those places varies hugely.

S

Sharma

Anyone tried the Ponderosa in the USA?

Ponderosa >>>> McDs, BK, KFC, what have you. :eek:

C

choonz

BK pwnz all!
Hmm maybe Wendys is up there too if u can find one.
Mcdonalds is average, not in the same league.
KFC is ass. Everytime i get a zinger burger, it appears they emply a local retard just to make MINE!
They should just call it chicken in a box full of spicy sauce, with a side portion of spicy red Dough...

You can make chicken at home that tastes better than that muck.

P.S Greggs/Thurstons fortehwin!11

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Sharma
Anyone tried the Ponderosa in the USA?

Ponderosa >>>> McDs, BK, KFC, what have you. :eek:

OMG, I'd almost forgot about that place.

Ponderosa breakfast buffet... damn.

/em drools

C

Cuthervaen

Neither cause making steaks out of meat that has already been digested goes against my beliefs...

H

Hargh

What about the story of that bloke who thought he had extra mayo on his KFC burger but it turned out to be an abcess on the chicken that burst?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom