Maybe it's time for a Lamorak forum?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Said many good things there Shike.

Its like you do some offensive thing because you pick Mythic over GoA.

and FH has tons of games not just MMO's

There is no reason not to let on a US board of some kinda just because the servers are hosted in the States.

Guess it wont happen since there is certain hostility among Brits and Americans ;E

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Veee arzz not americanzzzzz !!!! :p

Seriously now, there are some in-server things that one might want to talk about. On those things, one might not like the retarded remarks of VN boards, that's the reason I'm asking for something over here.

Look at it time-wise as well. If I want to advertise a raid convenient to me, it will most certaintly not be convenient to any american people, so why not do it over here?

Anyway, if it makes euros feel any better, i still keep my accounts open and log on exca from time to time ;)

andree

Fledgling Freddie
I fail to see why anyone could have anything against a lamorak forum on fh, its not like you will be affected by it when you click on whatever excal/pryd/camlann forum you use to pester ;)

As for me and many/a few others, who play both euro-servers and classic/lamorak US-servers, it would be great to have a lamorak forum on fh. Not just to discuss the various issues on lamorak but to be able to communicate with the other european players on the server and, at the same time, spam the euro server-boards :)

Gamah

Banned
Behmoth said:
freddyshouse is the forum for the english speaking servers (camlann is used by some all european and so therefore it english in part also) lamorak isn't english speaker server. nuff said

Oh right, what language do we speak In lamorak then :p?

Plus

+1 for the vote to have Lamo boards here!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
And we speak english on the american servers aswell. Lamorak is one of them.

This part of the forum is this one:

General Discussion (10 Viewing)
General chat about the game from all realms/servers

Read, comprehend, embrace the fact that all infact mean all. Not some, or certain or something else.

Freddyshouse isnt an official GOAforum, GOA do not have a forum at all. FH has tons of sections about different stuff, DAoC is just one of them. IF there is a need for a new section about Lamorak or something else, then give me one single good reason for why there shouldnt exist one, seeing as it is a game as any game we speak about here.

Some of the Euros seem to be pretty damn retarded since they are so damn hostile to many things when we all play the same bloody game. I know alot of players that have accounts in both EU and in US, it doesnt make them any less valuable regarding input and discussions about DAoC. I just dont get the hostility, there is no real reason for it other than pure stupidity.

I was only teasing you because i know how bad vnboards are :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
American is not english xD

NO OXFORD ENGLISH XDD

WE ALL MUST TALK QUEENS ENGLISH (

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Lamorak section pls!...vnboards are just stupid :twak:

relic

Fledgling Freddie
There seems to be a strong enough petition for the EU community that are currently playing on US servers. I really don't see a reason why there shouldn't be a forum. Isn't that what forums are for? fundamentally their aim is to bring people together. The naysayers opinions are opinions at that and lack any substance, for example saying "OMG ITS AMERICAN AND WE ARE EURO, SO THERE, NO FORUM". Very territorial considering most of the flamers would be better suited posting on VN.

There's enough people that inhabit these boards that play the US Classic Server at the moment. That in itself should be suffice enough evidence that a forum would be appreciated.

Hope everybody is having fun farming Lamorak as much as we are!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
relic said:
Hope everybody is having fun farming Lamorak as much as we are!

Keep that retarded stunning pet of your away from me or I'll :twak: you.... :p

Dorimor1

Banned
I'm all for Lamorak forums on fh simply because I can't stand anymore of this 'lamorak rocks come to lamorak european servers suck' its getting on my tits, the sooner we can shove these fotm rollers into one section the better.

Dorimor1

Banned
Did I say stop having fun? No.
Did I call them assholes? No.
But are you an asshole? Yes, enough said.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
I'm all for Lamorak forums on fh simply because I can't stand anymore of this 'lamorak rocks come to lamorak european servers suck' its getting on my tits, the sooner we can shove these fotm rollers into one section the better.

Agreed, no intention of going there and like WoW when it came out all the kiddies can't stop telling others to go play.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Noone is trying to say to anyone how to play, what to play etc, we just need to talk to each other, hence the need for a specific forum so we won't be getting in your way as well :)

Syri

FH is my second home
I'd like to see an area to discuss the usa servers, not just a lamorak server though, even if it is the most popular usa server with the euros playing there, the fact remains some people play others instead or aswell.
and as for it not being appropriate, well, FH has a swg section, and soe run their own for that, there's a WoW section, and blizzard run their own for that, so why not a usa daoc area, even if there is already a forum for it (vn boards)?

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
sure you dont mean Jamaican American ?

:>

Just so you know, britain accent?(spellcheck) sounds both gay and homoseksual. :S Jamaican's sounds like stoners, but I can live with that.. :sex:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Lestat said:
Not... lamorak is amarican , not oxford retard english like excalibur/hib :p

no its "American English" same shit diffrent package, ;)

vintervargen

Banned
GOA has influence on these forums.

a Lamorak section would maybe draw people to play on US servers instead of EU.

= no cash for GOA

= no lamorak section.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
If GOA wanted influence then they can run their own boards like they did back at the start !! Give us a US server board here already ;)

Gamah

Banned
Lestat said:
:>

Just so you know, britain accent?(spellcheck) sounds both gay and homoseksual. :S Jamaican's sounds like stoners, but I can live with that.. :sex:

mm such good spelling ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom