Maybe it's time for a Lamorak forum?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Seeing that many of us have moved there, and I don't think that anyone can stand VN boards without being on heavy drugs, how about creating a Lamorak forum on FH?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I said this but I got flamed! Should be called Deserter Island.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shouldnt VN boards be supporting the new US servers? Why not use there like the rest :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Shouldnt VN boards be supporting the new US servers? Why not use there like the rest :p

Have you ever taken a look at them?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
how about a forum for the spanish server? it has abotu as much to do with freddyshouse that Lamorak has. if you want a forum, go to VN.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
yeah Vn board :/ with the latest topic's of What is your favirot jam
and do you pee in the shower..

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Hamro has spoken, begone foul foreign server people...................

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I'd suggest a US servers subforum, to cover anything related to all of Mythics DAoC servers. Various topics keep being posted about other servers (as well as Lamorak), expanding this to all US servers might result in a few more posts.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
GReaper said:
I'd suggest a US servers subforum, to cover anything related to all of Mythics DAoC servers. Various topics keep being posted about other servers (as well as Lamorak), expanding this to all US servers might result in a few more posts.

Which is a good idea.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
UndyingAngel said:
yeah Vn board :/ with the latest topic's of What is your favirot jam
and do you pee in the shower..

its not THAT much diffrent from "where do u enjoy farting the most" thats currently the "serious" topic in OT section atm.. :/

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
could just make a singel Lamorak forum here see how it goes along since pretty many EU people are playing on the server that is using this forum, if it turns out like a dead off-topic forum just delete it, if it works our and is moderetly active keep it ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
You wanna play US, you gotta suffer their forums too, and theres always some idiot who will post on these forums "Myffic my fings bwoke fix it!".

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
If a large base of the users of this forum are playing on Lamorak I dont realy see why not it would be possible to make a camlann like forum for that server aswell. Tho I guess the normal tightass trolls have to do what they have to :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
You wanna play US, you gotta suffer their forums too, and theres always some idiot who will post on these forums "Myffic my fings bwoke fix it!".

gotta? Says who?

Quality of VN is even worse than FH on a really really bad day. The people that post the most there really believe their penis grow an inch with every 1k postcount, totally ridicilous forum :/

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
freddyshouse is the forum for the english speaking servers (camlann is used by some all european and so therefore it english in part also) lamorak isn't english speaker server. nuff said

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Eeee ahum... We do speak english on Lamorak! You can say it's not a goa server, it's a mythic server, but on the other hand FH is not a goa forum now, is it?

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Don't see why we shouldn't have a Lamorak board. Quite a few people play both sides of the pond afterall. Seems like certain people take offence that alot of people have chosen to play their DaoC on the Stateside servers? We're still European players no matter where we play :)

Can't see how another board for us to post on would negatively affect anyone in all fairness :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
And we speak english on the american servers aswell. Lamorak is one of them.

This part of the forum is this one:

General Discussion (10 Viewing)
General chat about the game from all realms/servers

Read, comprehend, embrace the fact that all infact mean all. Not some, or certain or something else.

Freddyshouse isnt an official GOAforum, GOA do not have a forum at all. FH has tons of sections about different stuff, DAoC is just one of them. IF there is a need for a new section about Lamorak or something else, then give me one single good reason for why there shouldnt exist one, seeing as it is a game as any game we speak about here.

Some of the Euros seem to be pretty damn retarded since they are so damn hostile to many things when we all play the same bloody game. I know alot of players that have accounts in both EU and in US, it doesnt make them any less valuable regarding input and discussions about DAoC. I just dont get the hostility, there is no real reason for it other than pure stupidity.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe make it a general US server forum instead of just Lamorak.

mirieth!

Banned
Behmoth said:
freddyshouse is the forum for the english speaking servers (camlann is used by some all european and so therefore it english in part also) lamorak isn't english speaker server. nuff said

possibly the funniest thing ever written on these forums. fucking moron :D

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Not... lamorak is amarican , not oxford retard english like excalibur/hib :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Lestat said:
Not... lamorak is amarican , not oxford retard english like excalibur/hib :p

sure you dont mean Jamaican American ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom