May be Aada related...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think @Aada got too frustrated for FH, too many differing opinions, it's just not right.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think @Aada got too frustrated for FH, too many differing opinions, it's just not right.

That isn't the reason, basically after 10 years of being on FH and being probably the only person bar a couple of others that really posts in the console forum and only really getting replies from the usual people usually saying ''lolconsole'' or some other form of console sucks post got tiring.

FH was home for 10 years for me as a forum but the last couple of years the console forum is deserted so it was the right time to move on.

Leaving FH is the end of an era for me, bye everyone.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That isn't the reason, basically after 10 years of being on FH and being probably the only person bar a couple of others that really posts in the console forum and only really getting replies from the usual people usually saying ''lolconsole'' or some other form of console sucks post got tiring.

FH was home for 10 years for me as a forum but the last couple of years the console forum is deserted so it was the right time to move on.

OK. Did the X-Bone 180 make you flaccid yet? I heard even the fanboys were covering their faces with their palms.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've not ventured onto this part of the forum for a long time

DA FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Have my Xbone arriving Friday so no Raven and I won't be on FH to post about it ;/

Gwadien, your first line is my point exactly.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

DA FUCK IS GOING ON?!

In short- Aada couldn't handle it because people were slating the Xbox One, he then spat his dummy out and started dishing out personal insults (mainly directed at me) and hasn't really been seen a lot since.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He realised he had backed the loser again. After ditching UTD to support City it was all too much for him.

But hey, X-Bone 180 keeping it retro is kind of cool, there is always a market for 5 year old tech. What the X-Bone 180 lacks in grunt it more than makes up for in advertising and arm flailing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

DA FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Basically the X-bone-180 turned out to be not nearly as powerful as the PS4 but excellent at delivering targeted advertising to mouth breathers. Only their terminal fanboys even bothered with it. Aada bothered with it.

Basically the choice of consoles is play at 720 (2003 gen...X-bone 180) or 1080 (2006 gen PS4) both last gen really...

But I do hope @Aada enjoys his 720p gaming experience! Retro is cool and all.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I suspect you'll enjoy it no matter which one you purchase.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I have to actually agree with Aada here. The pointless console bashing IN the console forum is idiocy.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's mostly just trolling Aada, angry little man that he is :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

What a load of bull @Aada.

You left when you lost the console control argument after the Steam Controller came up. And you've not really left - because you've posted this Saturday in response to this.

Man up, start posting again and realise other people hold different opinions to yours - and that they may even be right and you may be wrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom