maxing out paladin damage?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BO help me lvl a vamp to 24? :)

heh I don't play my hibbies now :<

On a side note respecced hybrid earlier for some group play I went 37+14 slash 44+14 two-handed 42 shield 32 chants, was pretty consistant damage its bugging me that i'll have to respec all the time for grp/solo play tho - ss below of some damage I was slapping an animist around for earlier this morning :)

Using champ 2hander

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Is your Paladin Amphies? If so I bumped into you last night, good old lifebane ;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Is your Paladin Amphies? If so I bumped into you last night, good old lifebane ;)

hiya :) and yeah :) was you the RR5 Nightshade?

was a nice fight indeed :) You wait when im higher RR oh and I'm still missing 400 hits from CL10, hehe

I hope I was quite tough for you :)

Then again I could log my inf and bash you up instead! :p

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, I saw you running around for awhile and couldn't find anyone else to fight, I figured I might have a chance against a low rr paladin.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea, I saw you running around for awhile and couldn't find anyone else to fight, I figured I might have a chance against a low rr paladin.

Low rr s/s paladins are still pretty good providing they've got block/parry capped and a decent template supporting it.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I still killed him first!! /flex, hehe but died to the damn poxy lifebain! lol

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I still killed him first!! /flex, hehe but died to the damn poxy lifebain! lol

Roll a warlock amph ;) they eat both infils and scouts and the works for lunch :p
Abit troublesome those fecking arms and heros but snare and kite loltap em to death works perfect :p

But u allready know that ? u tried twice now on my lock. one time pbaoe spec where u die in 1 sec ?:p and other with narzu when loltap :p
What a team player narzu eh ? first he shows up late then he runs when u dead :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
You must have pd5 with capped melee resists and a bunch of other /uses Saruman, Ive hit casters regularly for 800 and hit you for like 350 lol :(

EDIT: And yes you have also loltapped me down :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Roll a warlock amph ;) they eat both infils and scouts and the works for lunch :p
Abit troublesome those fecking arms and heros but snare and kite loltap em to death works perfect :p

But u allready know that ? u tried twice now on my lock. one time pbaoe spec where u die in 1 sec ?:p and other with narzu when loltap :p
What a team player narzu eh ? first he shows up late then he runs when u dead :p

you're still not the most op'd class ingame atm :< that would be 2h savages hitting at capped speed for 700+

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
sarumann is the most OP class, whatever class he plays

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom