Max Payne 2

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Coim-
How exactly would it poison her though? Not like I'm an expert or anything... but last time I checked... you didn't eat games. :p

twaatwaa

A

Arnor

Super best friends, south park

They are mocking david blaine, and he says twaa at the end of every other sentance or sumt, thats what it is from atleast, what it means god knows

O

old.Xarr

crawling desperately back to the topic:

when you finish the game you get some new game modes to play around with. one of them is called 'dead man walking'. this game mode is basically survival. you spawn on one of the maps throughout the game and with decreasing intervals alot of baddies just start to appear. since there is a limited amount of painkillers on the map survival becomes very difficult after a few minutes.

it's a lot of fun. and a great way to get your bullettime/machine gun fix :)

O

old.mattshanes

Might be getting max payne 2 this week loved the first, is the second any big?

N

)nick(

It's very good indeedy.

Running through it for the second time as there is apparantly another... oh said to much. The graphics are amazing and the physics engine is very good without being over the top. I did flinch a couple of times after seeing the impact a shotgun has on someone in bullet time mode, but I am a bit of a wuss.

B

Belsameth

gotto love the way you can lift up someone by diving low and emptying an AK in em :D

seriously tho, I did found it slightly over the top (tho no less satisfying) they really seem to turn into pudding when they die...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

My underground contacts have failed me and I still don't have Max Payne. :(

Damn the postal service! DAMN IT TO HELL!

/edit By 'underground contacts' I, of course, mean a small games dealership in America. ~cough cough~

A

Ardrias_Mid

So evil and cruel Belsameth :eek:
Snow white is supposed to be nice and sweet, not cynical and psychopathic :mad:

B

Belsameth

I'm here to shatter your every childhood dream *cackle*

A

Ardrias_Mid

I didnt have a childhood. I was pulled out of a tube 2 years ago.

A

Aldrian

Why am I not suprised that I didnt find discussion about mp2 in the mp2 thread ? :p

Feel free to replace the word mp2 with something else too

A

Ardrias_Mid

Well it's all Belsameths fault really. Turning the world of innocent young men, totally upside down. It's bound to have some effect, in this case, the demolition of a perfectly normal thread.

Edit: Not only men, I'm sure women had the same idea about Snow white. Just had to make that clear, so it didnt read as some sort of semi-sexual hint or whatever ~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom