Mauler's name yourself!!

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
maulor
manly soloing in the labby at the mo had grp runs when there other grps running about but it more fun soloing

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
mines called Cudweiser he is all done and been out rvr but yet to see many ppl to 1v1 yet :(

from what fights ive had 1v1 they are just sick .. only fair fights ive had is mauler vs mauler tbh

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
mines called Cudweiser he is all done and been out rvr but yet to see many ppl to 1v1 yet :(

from what fights ive had 1v1 they are just sick .. only fair fights ive had is mauler vs mauler tbh

dont think ive been killed in a 1v1 against one yet - i've had 1 close fight with a mauler rest i've won but probably because of the RR difference. although fighting them i thought they would be much more overpowered than they are :s

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
dont think ive been killed in a 1v1 against one yet - i've had 1 close fight with a mauler rest i've won but probably because of the RR difference. although fighting them i thought they would be much more overpowered than they are :s

Me and Aim chased you all the way through aggramon last night
Good kiting skills:)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
You and that other cow mauler yesterday evening made me wanna delete :(

big soz m8. :(

ill come out with heretic again as soon as the maulers start to log again. (heretic stand absolutly no chanse vs a rr1 mauler :p)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved

lies i just died to a rr4 one

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Not going to make one myself, but if i would it would be called EDITH. As a tribute to Rene's stupid cow :)
Nice to see this thread btw.. funny subject.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
im Spartacus (well i only play my warden and not thinking to swap to some op class soon gonna be oped myself)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
... "soon gonna be oped myself" ? :)

cheak 1.87 notes about warden:

well in short we get hot (regro line)/large shild/ endurance reduction moved to nature line (at last!!!) /speed will be instacast and ista rez every 5 mins (35 regro line)

well wardens not gonna be oped but balanced at some point at last (gif 2.0X specpoints per level not shitty 1.8X at last)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Brawla da Mauler - Not a cow. Still needs to be TOA'd and last couple of levels.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

well in short we get hot (regro line)/large shild/ endurance reduction moved to nature line (at last!!!) /speed will be instacast and ista rez every 5 mins (35 regro line)

well wardens not gonna be oped but balanced at some point at last (gif 2.0X specpoints per level not shitty 1.8X at last)

:twak:

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
My mauler is female and called :)

Flyingflaps Fishysmellftw

Amphrax

Really? Didn't know there were any RR11 maulers up for sale on eBay yet...

Ok, I know it wasn't a very good one but it was meant to be a joke... (kind of) ;)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

I dont think thats balanced mate :/

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
ye its not balanced for sure gif 2X specpoints to be balanced plz

well i would give away hot for some dps increase being on naturalist dmg table aint funny (its well known that wardens hit like girls)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ye its not balanced for sure gif 2X specpoints to be balanced plz

well i would give away hot for some dps increase being on naturalist dmg table aint funny (its well known that wardens hit like girls)

Arn't wardens deemed a bloody support class? Not a fucking damage dealer.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
yes but friars got their dmg boosted and they are support as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom