Mauler... the next oped class for thid??

Will Mauler be oped?

• Yes

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 35.2%

• Total voters

Fluzz

Fledgling Freddie
Just made a slot free on my list to make a mauler, wanted to try it out in thid first before leveling it...

the question on my mind is if it will be one of those fotm 1 button no-skill oped classes?

your thoughts?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lol very much so, you seen the toys it gets as well as specs? insta op ftw! :(

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i think it will be so op'd aleven and the clueless gimps will retire the BD's for good ad play these fookahs :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
i think it will be so op'd aleven and the clueless gimps will retire the BD's for good ad play these fookahs :(

Great fun pissin Aleven off with me scout on CK roof tonight, and yes , ofc mauler will be op'd, but at least all 3 realms get one :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Enery new op class is just a new challenge for players who play "normal" classes.

Not met a single class i can't beat 1v1 at least some of the time with my BM, i'll be looking forward to locking horns with maulers.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Enery new op class is just a new challenge for players who play "normal" classes.

Not met a single class i can't beat 1v1 at least some of the time with my BM, i'll be looking forward to locking horns with maulers.

and your BM is :confused: :confused:

and elkie your all talk :p get ur ass to thid once ina while and prove it :D

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
release the bonedancers -_- see what happens then to see if they are or not

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
and your BM is :confused: :confused:

You seem to have an excess of bile, im not claiming to be a pwnall player, im simply saying that i have not met a class (note CLASS, not PLAYER) that im not able to beat (SOME OF THE TIME) on my "normal" (read: non-op, non-fotm) class. And I anticipate maulers to be the same.

Valks are a good challenge, i lose more than i win but it's a challenge and i get great satisfaction when i beat one.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sean said:
and your BM is

Ive played thid a long time and atm its not fun with mids camping ck 24/7, and with me getting 2 fights per hour, not worth it imo. Im not all talk tbh I know my capabilities :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
You seem to have an excess of bile, im not claiming to be a pwnall player, im simply saying that i have not met a class (note CLASS, not PLAYER) that im not able to beat (SOME OF THE TIME) on my "normal" (read: non-op, non-fotm) class. And I anticipate maulers to be the same.

Valks are a good challenge, i lose more than i win but it's a challenge and i get great satisfaction when i beat one.

and your bm is:confused: :confused:
you still aint answered my question, and valks arent a good challenge they are fuckin stupid, without them insta heals shit i could kill any valk 3 times over :twak: shame on all valks imo :/ especially torvalk because of power pots :/

Gamah

Banned
Yeah but I don't care, I don't play addalot any more ;( But yes it will be OP as were most of the expantion classes to date.

Keitan

Banned
Why the **** are you moaning ? seriously ? its not like Warlock where 1 button class that was only on mid and was owning albs and hibs and not mids. The mauler is a class that will be on all realms so why moan ? :D you can all make one :) so tbh less whine and more Mauler Planning ! :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Why the **** are you moaning ? seriously ? its not like Warlock where 1 button class that was only on mid and was owning albs and hibs and not mids. The mauler is a class that will be on all realms so why moan ? :D you can all make one :) so tbh less whine and more Mauler Planning ! :)

so if every1 listened to you all we would see is maulers :/ so screw you i will stick to the less op'd classes tbh :england:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
and your bm is:confused: :confused:
you still aint answered my question, and valks arent a good challenge they are fuckin stupid, without them insta heals shit i could kill any valk 3 times over :twak: shame on all valks imo :/ especially torvalk because of power pots :/

If you can't fight an opponent that on paper is better than you, lose a lot but win occaionally, then i don't see the point in playing.

Valks are beatable, I have killed quite a few and had a lot of fights go to the wire. Sure i lose more than i win, but thats the fun for me.

Where's the challenge in fighting classes that are piss easy to kill? I can see no point "farming" anything in thid, it's simply a place to have a bit of fun for a short while where every class has a good chance of killing any other class 1v1.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
No.

3 (iirc) spell lines
2 melee lines

1.5 spec points.

Work it out.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
If you can't fight an opponent that on paper is better than you, lose a lot but win occaionally, then i don't see the point in playing.

Valks are beatable, I have killed quite a few and had a lot of fights go to the wire. Sure i lose more than i win, but thats the fun for me.

Where's the challenge in fighting classes that are piss easy to kill? I can see no point "farming" anything in thid, it's simply a place to have a bit of fun for a short while where every class has a good chance of killing any other class 1v1.

only valks i have beaten were in rogs, if i come across a sc'd valk ( torvalk ) who uses power pots there is just no point attcking her unless i have 7 cabbys behind me

and who is your bm :confused: :confused:

W

warriorx

mehh

frankly the hole idear of a class all relms can use is strange I think its gunna get confusing

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
ill pwn you all with my lvl 20 sup spec RM in free armour an training staff?

Keitan

Banned
Sean said:
so if every1 listened to you all we would see is maulers :/ so screw you i will stick to the less op'd classes tbh :england:

Lol ! a month or 2 ago you were a good person now you are a ard tard

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Lol ! a month or 2 ago you were a good person now you are a ard tard

i still am, but fools wind me up :/

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i guessed that :p bcoz of ya avatar :p but i cant picture ya :p what class ??

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lol ... lotm aint even out yet and people whining ... well u can put a cork in it as all realms get the class ffs :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
With the amount of people quitting Daoc everyday they wont have much to be op on lol...

Not that i care, be as op as they like , ill just spam air pets on them till they Q_Q about being chain stunned over and over, isnt that right Seans ?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
With the amount of people quitting Daoc everyday they wont have much to be op on lol...

Not that i care, be as op as they like , ill just spam air pets on them till they Q_Q about being chain stunned over and over, isnt that right Seans ?

yer, but you need 3 cabbys for bait dont ya ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom