Mauler Questions

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Can't find the answers to the following anywhere, anyone shed some light?

1. Anyway outside of combat maulers can get power?

2. Does the level 10 staff style have to land the DD to gain power or are you guaranteed the power aslong as the style lands?

3. Can maulers activate battler as a staff? someone said they could but I can't find proof anywhere.

4. Anyone tried the mauler ABS shield (20%) on a necro in pve and does it help a shed load or is it barely noticeable?

rep reward etc.

Everz

FH is my second home
Can't find the answers to the following anywhere, anyone shed some light?

1. Anyway outside of combat maulers can get power?

2. Does the level 10 staff style have to land the DD to gain power or are you guaranteed the power aslong as the style lands?

3. Can maulers activate battler as a staff? someone said they could but I can't find proof anywhere.

4. Anyone tried the mauler ABS shield (20%) on a necro in pve and does it help a shed load or is it barely noticeable?

rep reward etc.

1. No

2. You get power when the DD lands, otherwise you don't get any power at all.

3. No they can't

4. Yes it works extremely well/helps alot, alongside the 2x HoT, only problem is getting the power to mauler.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1. No

2. You get power when the DD lands, otherwise you don't get any power at all.

3. No they can't

4. Yes it works extremely well/helps alot, alongside the 2x HoT, only problem is getting the power to mauler.

bugger, need to figure out some way to get power to mauler while in tg.... could always grab one of the low snakes from entrance and sit mauler down all the way through tg >< or take an extra toon to duel mauler mid fight.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Necro can power transfer iirc but thats no use as you're mid

Everz

FH is my second home
Necro can power transfer iirc but thats no use as you're mid

Probably for Gaheris, in which case the power transfer idea can work perfectly, Tried asking on VN Omen?, Alot of the focus pullers there ran maulers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Probably for Gaheris, in which case the power transfer idea can work perfectly, Tried asking on VN Omen?, Alot of the focus pullers there ran maulers.

Nah, settling with animist for an ABS bot, 25% ABS and I can keep it up perma, shame ablative shrooms don't give ablative to necro pet tho :( + i'll have an ml9 shroom to help necro beat down mobs that heal constantly + ablative shrooms + bladeturn spam will help cleric if it gets aggro.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ah cool. On Camlann (pvp) we used a necro to help us farm ML10. He'd duel a friar and power tap him, then transfer to healers/casters whilst the friar heals back up.

Also one guy farmed all the arte's via a Death Servant Necro, Verdant Animist for the 25% abs and a Mana Mentalist for the HoT. He never got agro on the Menta and the animist never really got hurt from the 25% abs. This was when arte's were still hard so I think you'd be able to farm anything nowdays with that setup.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nah, settling with animist for an ABS bot, 25% ABS and I can keep it up perma, shame ablative shrooms don't give ablative to necro pet tho :( + i'll have an ml9 shroom to help necro beat down mobs that heal constantly + ablative shrooms + bladeturn spam will help cleric if it gets aggro.

Give a yell when your doing it mate.. Friar Heal Proc> all :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Give a yell when your doing it mate.. Friar Heal Proc> all :p

tis the same as clerics! lol, did TG yesterday only did Isso, Torst, Hurika and Forn tho couldnt be arsed after that, necro damage shield is so slooooow.

On a more positive side I didn't need to heal with cleric once on any of those mobs except forn, animist abs, heal proc and necro hot was enough to keep pet alive all the way through the fights.

I could easily do king and queen tbh.

ABS is sick man, went down deep df yesterday some knights were still hitting pet for upto 270, when I put ABS shield up they didn't hit harder than 80 xD

Gonna buy a 4th account soon I reckon, can run necro/cleric/animist/mentalist then.

Everz

FH is my second home
tis the same as clerics! lol, did TG yesterday only did Isso, Torst, Hurika and Forn tho couldnt be arsed after that, necro damage shield is so slooooow.

On a more positive side I didn't need to heal with cleric once on any of those mobs except forn, animist abs, heal proc and necro hot was enough to keep pet alive all the way through the fights.

I could easily do king and queen tbh.

ABS is sick man, went down deep df yesterday some knights were still hitting pet for upto 270, when I put ABS shield up they didn't hit harder than 80 xD

Gonna buy a 4th account soon I reckon, can run necro/cleric/animist/mentalist then.

Friar procs more often and for more :p

Yeh necro is slow, i much prefer to use the ml9 pet for speed, helps alot imo. Got alot of people asking me about Iarnvidur's Remains lol.. you sure they drop?

Do King/Queen.. i need a nice shield/bow :D

Yeh when i used to do galla on excal, could handle 12-15 trash mobs without much hassle at all because of the abs from ani.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Friar procs more often and for more :p

Yeh necro is slow, i much prefer to use the ml9 pet for speed, helps alot imo. Got alot of people asking me about Iarnvidur's Remains lol.. you sure they drop?

Do King/Queen.. i need a nice shield/bow :D

Yeh when i used to do galla on excal, could handle 12-15 trash mobs without much hassle at all because of the abs from ani.

Not 100% sure but I seen jenny going on about them once as was robbie (owner of trophy mobs site) I think iarn was only killed in early SI days tho, don't think anyones killed it since trophys were actually made available.

i'll go kill it latear on gaheris and find out :p it only has 2 drops listed for it on Allakhazam so it cant have been killed and reported anymore than once :x

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Just to confirm Friar heal proc is for more and goes off far more frequently.

Everz

FH is my second home
Not 100% sure but I seen jenny going on about them once as was robbie (owner of trophy mobs site) I think iarn was only killed in early SI days tho, don't think anyones killed it since trophys were actually made available.

i'll go kill it latear on gaheris and find out :p it only has 2 drops listed for it on Allakhazam so it cant have been killed and reported anymore than once :x

Yup, it's never really been done that whys i was about doing it and Orylle the other day :p

Allakhazam.com: Dark Age of Camelot

No listed drops for him either.. but he drops remains im certain.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
gonna necro iarnvidur in about 10 minutes if ur not busy everz :p you can help heal pet if needed.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Be online tomorrow everzzz, gonna kill King and Queen in TG, they're tethered so you can just sit with cleric in fop and spam heal pet, make sure you respec 50 rejuv/50 enchance i'll sort you out with respec stones :p

We'll split loot down the middle/and/or just take what you want, will take awhile to get there, we're gonna go straight down to king/queen skipping all bosses that don't need to be killed on route, only ones we'll be killing is Agmundr and 2-4 more then king/queen.

We'll take Cleric, Necro, Animist and your Friar. Don't forget to respec!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
What's your name on Gaheris mate? I feel like rolling something where I can solo pve a whole bunch :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Forgot to add make a friar like everzzz did :p he solo's level 70 stuff

Everz

FH is my second home
Give a yell when you about Omen, gonna be on Devon for a bit.

Yeh.. roll a friar, makes it fun for PvE in 3 realms as they can solo pretty much anything.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Give a yell when you about Omen, gonna be on Devon for a bit.

Yeh.. roll a friar, makes it fun for PvE in 3 realms as they can solo pretty much anything.

i is about now :p clear ur schedule for the next few hours cause tg calleth.

Everz

FH is my second home
i is about now :p clear ur schedule for the next few hours cause tg calleth.

Aye sound mate, noone on the off out tonight (mates 18th tommorow) so i'm game for a couple hours. Is TG keymobs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom