Mau Faction Raid - Sat 2nd April 07:00 GMT

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Okay, going to organise a 'Mau Faction Raid', for those who need it in order to get the Golden Scarab Vest.

The idea is to build a group like we did on Nailah's Robes leveling raids, quite similar to the Moderna PL groups:

In Group:

1. Supp SM - Esenisetoo
2. Supp SM - ?
3. Supp SM - ?
4. Leech of 1. - Eiimhiir (Hunter)
5. Leech of 2. - ?
6. Leech of 3. - ?
7. Leech of FoP Shaman - ?
8. Leech of Pac Healer - ?

Out Group:

1. FoP Shaman - ?
2. Pac Healer - ?

If people have better ideas for group setup, please do speak up:) First time for me so... any help gracefully accepted... :)

Now, loot rules... Since I want to do this at same spot where we used to level Nailah's Robes (near Fortress of Storms in Autum), there will be some semi-nice scrolls dropping. Lotto will be FFA who participated (10 peeps), only one drop per person, until all have one. After that again FFA until all have two.... you get the drift:)

Basic priority here is to kill as many setians as possible, in order to get the leeches to reach good faction with the Mau...

Oh, BG will be on Eiimhiir, about half an hour before we leave. We meet in Stygia Haven, and aim to leave for camp spot around 07:00 GMT / 08:00 CET.

This raid will last at least 3 to 4 hours, so keep that in mind when you sign up...

PS: Moderator, sticky please...

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
intrested but time is way too late.
move it few hours earlier and we talk business :)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
08:00 in the morning (that's CET) is too late? where are you living man...

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
home, where you? :)

ups, read it was pm, well, my mistake :)

and now, move it later! :D
heh, good initiative and nice job if get up.
sadly work that moment.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I have been looking to get Mau faction on my pac healer. For a couple of quests for my template. It is a bit early for me but I am probably busy on saturday morning aswell.

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
/Bump and /pleasemakestickeymistermoderatorman

Sticky Please! :)

Tnx

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
sorry lil thought i had stuck this already but got a webby page error - sorted now tho :)

Thanc

Fledgling Freddie
With a couple of mugs of coffee i might just be able to suppress the hangover :)

Sign me up for:
Runc Arving .. RC runie.

Will bring out of grp Aug Shammie aswell.

Do we get faction with both Mau of Bastet and Mau of Sekhmet?

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, you would gain faction with both mau sections... But, seeing there's hardly anybody who's signed up, I very much doubt it this will go through tomorrow... Final descision will be made tonight, around 21:00 gmt...

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
MKay, looks like not enough interest in this one:) Raid cancelled... Sticky can be removed:)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I would of personally joined this with a ML10 fully ToAd (Yell buffs, +25 bonus) shaman if it were on a thursday and about 6pm GMTish.

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
If/when there's more people up for that (we need at least a full group, me thinks), then we can just postpone it till next thursday evening....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom