Matriarch of the albion realm

M

Marvo

Your fleeing chicken tactics have failed you, next time id just keep running :)

N

Naveh

Think it's called special Minstrel tactics... I mean I outrun an enemy with sos or smt... then the fools always come after you, sprinting, so their ooe, turnround and mezz... wait for everything you have to fill up and keel... (unless 25fgs Bo, MM, Onslaugth turn up after he whined in his gc)

Sadly they don't always work :p

Hrhr!

M

Marvo

albs always do it, you wussies, u hit then u flee like children. god forbid any of u take part in an honourable fight ;P

T

The Real Redi

Depends what were talking here - against a caster blasting an AoE for 500+ every couple of seconds in the middle of a group of Healers, Shammies and Warriors, of course we run away! We all draw straws and the paladin that gets the shortest straw gets to charge in and slam his arse, then get the f'out in case it misses, or is purged.

If we're talking 1 -v- 1, then i never run...

i often release, but rarely run ;)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Marvo
albs always do it, you wussies, u hit then u flee like children. god forbid any of u take part in an honourable fight ;P

and when they do fight and win its: "FUCKING OVERPOWERED ALB CLASSES" :D

A

Aule Valar

i've had a mincer sos away from me before, solo, i'm a skald ffs its not as if i'm actually a threat

M

Marvo

not talking fg's here talking about a 1on1 fight :D

H

Hyuga Hinata

Some of them also have a tendency to spam /laugh at you as if they've just managed to accomplish great deed while they're fleeing for their lives.

(Probably badly put and worded but I think it's understandable, but hey I'm tired ~~) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom