Mastery Of Arms & Self Haste (friars)

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
does this stack with the self haste buff?
the way i read it aslong as i dont hit the 1.5s swing cap it should stack and have some affect? is that right? would a friar benefit from using this with the Red Haste buff + MoA + 5.0spd staff? :confused:
regards,

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm.. not much.. and the aug str 3 sux as well for friars :(

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
does this stack with the self haste buff?
the way i read it aslong as i dont hit the 1.5s swing cap it should stack and have some affect? is that right? would a friar benefit from using this with the Red Haste buff + MoA + 5.0spd staff? :confused:
regards,

it stacks it dosen't make you go under the 1,5 sec hard cap too

and it reduces the damage cap like haste/quickness. edited:it reduces the style damage caps :)

here a weapon speed calculator:
http://www.sadface.net/modules.php?name=Weap_Spd

Belomar

Part of the furniture
<insert the random clueless flames Cyviel likes to spread around> :m00:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
If you notice that weapon speed calculator, When you fill it in with the correct information.

Weapon spd = 5.5 < usual Friar Staff>
Quickness = 230ish, lets say 230
% of Haste = 76% < last friar haste buff>

That makes the Friar swing at 1.5secs. You can only do that every 3mins?.

Goin by that wpn calc and if I have the friar info right, it says value:76 when u delve the friar haste icon, then a Friar could swing a 10s staff < wouldnt that be fun ^^> with that amount of haste and still do it in 1.5 secs :D.

Yes it would stack thou, as friar haste is a spell and MoArms a passive RA.

if only Friars had Det ;), They were the Zerkers of albion before Det ^^

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vindicator said:
If you notice that weapon speed calculator, When you fill it in with the correct information.

Weapon spd = 5.5 < usual Friar Staff>
Quickness = 230ish, lets say 230
% of Haste = 76% < last friar haste buff>

That makes the Friar swing at 1.5secs. You can only do that every 3mins?.

Goin by that wpn calc and if I have the friar info right, it says value:76 when u delve the friar haste icon, then a Friar could swing a 10s staff < wouldnt that be fun ^^> with that amount of haste and still do it in 1.5 secs :D.

Yes it would stack thou, as friar haste is a spell and MoArms a passive RA.

if only Friars had Det ;), They were the Zerkers of albion before Det ^^

for some reason alot of haste delves at twice their values. Like the friar haste :)
76 / 2 = 38

Speed: 5.5
Quick: 230
Haste: 38
Effective Speed: 2.2506

Belomar said:
<insert the random clueless flames Cyviel likes to spread around> :m00:

naughty naughty belomar..whos spreading clueless flames now! :twak:
besides staying on topic MoA would be worth considering using a 5.5spd staff if it wern't for AUG STR 3 needed first complete watse for a friar /sigh never mind.. oh well back to using my 3.0spd staff..heh cant beat 1.5s swing time.. on red mobs!!

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
for some reason alot of haste delves at twice their values. Like the friar haste :)
76 / 2 = 38

Speed: 5.5
Quick: 230
Haste: 38
Effective Speed: 2.2506

Thanks for correction, useful information 2. If you could post what other class's have this feature 2 it would nice to know :).

a 5.5s staff at 2.2s is still :touch: thou so some MoArms would be nice, pity about Aug str 3 and I really doubt that Hail of Blow's stacks with Friar haste.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Thanks for correction, useful information 2. If you could post what other class's have this feature 2 it would nice to know :).

a 5.5s staff at 2.2s is still :touch: thou so some MoArms would be nice, pity about Aug str 3 and I really doubt that Hail of Blow's stacks with Friar haste.
other ppl with self haste is *cough* savages *cough*, VWs, wardens and friars.
Warden r the only of the 4 classes there dont can use 2h weapons, and allother classes then friar can use the extra bonus from aug str due to staff r full dex!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom