masterpiece cloak

O

old.Charonel

rather nice bug abuse for someone who has over 28 in vault :p (no not me) for just this specific bug :D

oh how i'll laugh :D

O

old.LandShark

Sigh, and I was so looking forward to be able to have a good cloak that had a )(*!£%ing HOOD for my ROGUE...
Have GOA really got nothing better to do? Did spellcrafted cloaks perhaps cause problems for the US game??

O

old.Iunliten

Yes everyone is uber and turning into dragons at their freewill eating PK's and everything, really destroys the game...

I say good riddance

M

Meatballs

they'll no doubt introduce spellcrafted cloaks same time they finish off jewelcrafting so we can spellcraft our jewellry, its just a pain in the ass we're going to have to wait another 6 months

O

old.LandShark

I'm not claiming it wasn't bug abuse, I'm not claiming I have any real right to whinge, it just pisses me off that GOA, who are not anything more than server operators and translators, saw fit the fix the one and only bug that absolutely no-one was protesting at. I mean, what was the logic? "Let's take longer to patch and give ourselves more work, to remove a bug/feature that loads of people are really looking forward to" ??

Ffs...
Kemor, make my afanc-hide cloak hooded please, if your people have that much god-damn time to spare...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom