TV Masterchef US

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
What a load of formulaic and contrived bullshit this program is, far worse than the predictable shite the BBC version has become but at least the cooking is still the focus on that version. The US version is basically X-Factor with cooking, all the usual talent show bullshit including people giving thier life stories and crying plus an array of freaks who should never have even made it to the TV stage because they cannot cook.

Honestly, utterly disappointed, I love cooking and love watching cooking shows but the TV networks are just turning everything into generic shite to be eaten up by the up by the IQ under 80 brigade.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
What a load of formulaic and contrived bullshit this program is, far worse than the predictable shite the BBC version has become
The beeb are trying to be like the yanks, in fact so is ITV these days, game shows are tending to be more padding than content, 1001 ways to leave a game show for example, 45 mins of bullplop padding and 10 mins of people getting dunked in water in various ways. Yanks have been doing this for years.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
which is why Total Wipeout was the best thing on telly.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I saw this and read it as "Masterchief US" :(

That would be totally better than some cookery program!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Masterchef US was always going to be cringeworthy shite full of people weeping & flouting their egos
At least the British one focuses 90% on the cooking

Elzar 4tw

images

Ezteq

Queen of OT
which is why Total Wipeout was the best thing on telly.

yes but it's a complete paradox because richard hammond's hair is actually the worst thing on telly so I mean that kind of rendered the whole thing neutral :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom