Votes: 77 91.7%
  • No way, I'm sick of 'em already :p

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
The last ML-rush turned out to be a huge succes :D

Me, however, had to abandon the raid because of too much lag.
I had to resign ; which was a pity, because it was a well lead raid.

I was wondering if people would want ML-raids to start over (1 -> 10) on a weekly base.
But I din't want to start organising things people don't need.

So my question is : would you like to start ML-raids again so soon after the last ML-rush ?

Greetz Cabalist Calea :D

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure some ppl working weekends so ml-raids are also wanted monday-fryday evenings.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
i dont like rushes, better to do a few at the time, within a short periode, in the evenings

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
ide like to thow a sugestion

as it took more than 12 hours for ml1 to ml8 and we fialed thanks to sum steps beeing bugged

why not do say ml1 to ml 4 on sat and ml5 to ml8 on sun of week ends

that way it dont take to much out of ppl and if u have to leav cos the lag gets to much then u can all ways join the ml riad the next week end to carry on from were u left off

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say do the raids individually or a couple at a time. a whole 1-8 raid is a bit much to handle in one sitting and alot of people will only be turning up for the odd ones they are missing regardless.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
my advise would be w8 3-4 weeks before atempting any ml's, the chance's sharaft/shan/zues will plan one that you are missing are rather great

simmerlally there have been 3 ml rush's this month, that is WAY to much imo, making it harder to get steps completed

also, give 2-3 weeks for people to lvl new chars

finnally, do it like shan/sharaft does it, do 2 a day,then have a break the next day, sitting in front of a comp all day zerging everything is boring

i would sugest this kind of structure
monday, ml1-2
wednesday, ml3
thusday, ml4-ml5
saturday, ml6
monday, ml7
wednesday, ml8
thursday, ml9-ml10

the reason i said some 1ml on a day a day is because theys generally take 2+ hours to complete and people start getting bored and loose concentration

this structure also gives plenty of time to get mxp, recently i have got most of the mxp just from doing the steps, it also gives ample time to get grp steps so people can attend raids like ml5

if you need you could even increase the time before raids

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
if i where gonna do a rush i would do 1-5 on sat and 6-9 on sunday
just give 1½~ notice and ppl should be there, as u get everything done, and u havnt ruined the whole weekend if u attend

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
my advise would be w8 3-4 weeks before atempting any ml's, the chance's sharaft/shan/zues will plan one that you are missing are rather great

psyco said:
simmerlally there have been 3 ml rush's this month, that is WAY to much imo, making it harder to get steps completed

psyco said:
finnally, do it like shan/sharaft does it, do 2 a day,then have a break the next day, sitting in front of a comp all day zerging everything is boring

Well :D I got an easy answer on all that : I've the same opinion :D lol
If no raids are gonna be organised soonish.
I'll start a raid/day thingy.
BUT not sooner than in another week, or else it would be too much of everything.

The last thing we need is to hear on the alliance chat about ML-raids every moment.
That way disturbing other raids.

Greetz :)

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:
why not do say ml1 to ml 4 on sat and ml5 to ml8 on sun of week ends

When other ML-rushes will be organised, I'd also prefer this organisation :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
dont forget - sheparding your realm mates through ml encounters is a great way of earning mlxp - an uber great way -

so yes running regular ml's would be fine for me.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
nerf forgot to add - that with smaller number of people (3-4 fg's) - all ml's can now be done - so ideally you would be looking for around 30-40 people on these mini raids.

Zeus's was excellent - but too long for me :( - got into major wife-nag about spending 13 hours on daoc :) - But i did get ml1,2,3,4,5,6 and 8 on 3 chars

leviathane

Part of the furniture
havign missed the last raid due to not being able to come on sunday would love to redo it :)

Artorious

Fledgling Freddie
I think ml's in the week either single or rushes is a really good idea and im sure my guild would agree.

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed once a week is good Ml xp can be gained between,There is allways some pps need them.
Thanks

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I'd say do the raids individually or a couple at a time. a whole 1-8 raid is a bit much to handle in one sitting and alot of people will only be turning up for the odd ones they are missing regardless.

I agree here it is to much in one sitting,break them up into 1 or 2 at a time.I dont know about you lot but sitting in front of my comp for 10 hr doing a full days raid don't put me in the good books with my GF,not to mention my arse going numb.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
so far votes show that 10% of albs dont want ml's:)

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
What about this :

1 raid a week but 2 times

for example ML1 on wednesday evening and AGAIN ML1 on saturday for the peeps who couldn't make it during the week.
and this week every week ?

a good idea ?

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
arl_dem said:
What about this :

1 raid a week but 2 times

for example ML1 on wednesday evening and AGAIN ML1 on saturday for the peeps who couldn't make it during the week.
and this week every week ?

a good idea ?

sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom