Master Levels 1 - 10

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
just tell us, or better post here, when u do ML 9, so i can congratulate :worthy:

i think its quite ok what they post here, simply nice to hear how odins got owned and that they aren´t able to do normal pvp, when i comes to roaming they get simply farmed :>

Tilda

Groha said:
fuck you u mother fucking wanker fuck yourself go fuck ur dog u fucking ****
die of aids

btw ur mum is a lesbian and u was addopted so go fuck yourself pls

Congratulations, you win a 3 week holiday to a top resort in IRL!

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Wushi said:
yeah mini, and u can know how it feels being owned
Says one of them Odins that actually believed they stopped ML7 :clap:
IMO you don't have the privilege to suggest anyone being owned but yourself anymore. :m00:

P

Pretarded

Sharma said:
Idiot.

First off, racism, second, denouncing homosexuality.

2 strikes, youre on a 2 weeker.

Racism is NOT accept anywhere on these boards, and you are not an exception to the rules, have a nice holiday.

Bone also for a few days.

You Sir or Mam ? whatever. You Sir/Mam LIE.
I said he might be a pakistanian coz i saw his pic somewhere...Come to think of it now, he might be an indian.. Im not sure.. Wich ones are wearing those big matrases over their heads? ... I dont know. Actually, i dont even want to know. Dont get me wrong, i dont have anything agaist those peacful pakistanians or indians, or whoever he actually is. And whats this shit about gay bashing? i aint no gay basher! I think gays are kind of cool, specialy pakistanian ones. To tell the truth women there are sort of ugly(this is not a racist remark!) no wonder Skold prefers lovely pakistanian men over ugly women, i mean with all their big beards and matrases and all... yeah... k..

P

Pretarded

oh btw Sharma, if you are gay, its ok! i dont care. I mean it is your choice. If you like to suck cocks, thats COOL, go ahead, be my guest! And you shouldnt be afraid to admit it, alot of celebrities openly admit they are gay and look at them, all rich and stuff. I know some people dont like gays, like Bonelamancer or Yeppy, but who they are to judge you !? Anyway, keep it cool my gay friend!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Minimac said:
Punishment:
People that breaks any of the rules with be removed from BG and CG and removed from future Raids.

Any1 that takes this as an advanatage to farm rps and doesnt take advanatge of gaining master levels is a lame ass. We will have a GM their watching over raid for any numptys that cos a riot(which will be ported out of the dungeon / Temporary banned from the zone the zerg is in :)
:)

just wondeirng - why? why cant a guild come and kill your raid? :) why should a GMer watch over you to make sure no one attacks you? i mean if i ran a xp group i wouldnt expect a GMer to watch and make sure we dont get attacked, wethar its one group or 6 groups doesnt seem quiet fair.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
it has something to do with the fact that hes a retarded carebear who can't stand people that play camlann like it should be played

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I dont even play camlann much just the odd level 3x toon here and there, but I agree I think public ML marathons shouldnt really happen, but theres nothing to stop you so gl with it I suppose :D

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
I dont even play camlann much just the odd level 3x toon here and there, but I agree I think public ML marathons shouldnt really happen, but theres nothing to stop you so gl with it I suppose :D

:worthy: Wasnt too sure of them myself but WAY worth my time due to pissing odins off :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
main reason is was there i wanted to farm ML10 and made myself a ML8 (soon ML10) necro and animist

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
some people need 20 days played to get a 50.

Last one i did was ToA-ed, ML3, RR3 and arti exped in 3 days /played

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
so when will be the date of the ml9??

it was supose to be today but is changed to next monday right?

thank you :)

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
so when will be the date of the ml9??

it was supose to be today but is changed to next monday right?

thank you :)

Yes meeting inside dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom