Votes: 52 73.2%
  • No.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Basically, with the patch coming out where you can buy Master Levels with BP's I was thinking, would anyone like to come to a ML 1 - 9 Groupsteps and BG steps still?? If i get more than 30+ interest i might put it into consideration, please tell your friends about this ( yes irl ^-^ nah not really ) :) about this so we can get much interest as possible

Thank You..

Gwadien

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Tolls has been running ML raids regularly and when we get the bp4ml patch we'll be able to do encounters as a group I think if people don't want to spend precious bps.

Anyone willing to arrange stuff for the rest of us is always appreciated though :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
mostly you gona need ml stuff to get bountys.
what have read those steps gona cost alott bountys.

mainly patch is anyway aimed to old player who stopped playing when toa arrive, and have some high rank char what maybe? have enough bountys to buy road near ml10.

1st come, if remember correct, buy whit bountys ml stuff, next patch from this is fg only needed ml1-9 bg steps, or was it ml1-8?.

atm mids playerbase just isnt high enough to make bg steps, atleast when 70%+ playerbase from 100 do rvr or some other stuff, instead to helping peeps get ml:s done.
not blaming, reason is our small ammount of players.

dunno if theres any reason waite several patch for, need only fg to make bg steps between ml1-9 jiihaaa!!!.....
its like peeps who pee own pants in wintern, short moment its warm, but after few sec youre getting colder what earlier :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I'd like to come - it's got to be much more fun doing MLs with a group than just buying your credits :)

Ethna

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc i would join if i need ml steps on any char.
There are LOADS of stuff u can do with your bp´s with the patch... Some really nice items to buy etc... and it´s gonna cost alot of bp´s to get credit on all ml steps.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
For the avoidance of doubt

Gwad is not Ashgen, he is my son! ;)

We share some characters, which understandably can get quite confusing :confused:

The solution? just ask :).

I would add though that Gwad plays a lot more then me, so it is probably him playing anyway!

Regards

Ashgen

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Not for the 9th time ;/

I can see your point Mas, but on the other hand ... :)

I have 10 (or 11 - can't remember offhand!) level 50s in varying degrees of advancement as far as MLs go. Each alt is different - some are very different! And whilst I often meet up with the same people, the groups are always different in some way.

Although the aim is to come out of the raid with an ML, I don't make that my only goal. I like being out with a big group - it doesn't happen too often these days, not like a couple of years ago, and it's a change from soloing xp.

I go along with the attitude "I'm going to enjoy this as a social event - and if I get a Master Level out of it that's a bonus" Otherwise it's simply more grinding.

Ok - maybe I should get a life?!!! LOL! I work very hard, very long shifts and I enjoy a bit of escapism where I can pretend I'm a huge tough troll or a butt-ugly boney with an army at my command, and no-one really knows I'm a little 5ft tall reddish-haired female with a big grin <---- oops that's torn it!

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Well I hope people still want to do them and I will keep running them till numbers become impossible.

As for encs been nerfed so FG can do them -- There r some that I cannot see how they can nerf to that extent - ML 9.10 the only way i can see this becoming a grp encounter is if the whole thing is fundamentaly changed i.e Take Gens down (No npc to repair) - And the old big ugly substantially nerfed.

But hey maybe they will kill all the challenges out of ML's :confused:

Will wait and see how it gets nerfed and what numbers are like after patch

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there if any MLs will be put up, will cost shitloads of BP to get many MLs and enc etc :flame:

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Are you going to announce some dates for the raids or leave the poll up for a few more weeks?! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom