Master level rushes 17th/18th feb sticky plz

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
I am planning on doing A ml1 to ml10 rush over 2 days this will be held on pry server date 17th and 18th of FEB am giving plenty of notice so ppl can get there ml pres dun and dusted in plenty of time

Start time for this will be 11 am GMT on sed dates

BG will be on suli-p (changed as leader had to cancel - Arelas has offered to take over)

Rules

THIS 1 IS A MUST SEE THE ARBITOR BEFOR YOU JOIN MY ML RIAD

ML pres steps are to be out of the way before the raid

ML1 pres are 1/2/3/4/5
ML2 are 5/8
ML3 are none
ML4 are 1/3
ML5 are 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/ ml5.9 will be dun wit the BG
ML6 are 1/5
ML7 are 1/2/3/4/5/6
ML8 are 4/9
ML9 are ml3 active to enter
ML10 are ml9 active

Remember to bring along what you your self will need for the raid water pots etcetera unless I say different in this post

If albs mids end up doing a Relic riad on use wile the ml rush is on you can go and defend the realm if you so wish to

BG
The BG will open usually 30 mins before the raid and the raid will leave promptly at the sed time and dates. If you’re late it is you’re responsibility to catch up.
I will ignore all pms except from my ppl I wish to be pm’d from

Loot level and scrolls for all raids
Will be set to /bg lootlevel 40 unless I need a drop from 1 part of an ml (say ml2.3 for the key) so all scrolls will not fill my inventory up on which char/chars I will be taking along

Drops
All MP and 99% drops will be collected any others will be destroyed/dropped. The only exceptions will be particularly good drops, which will be at my discretion.
PLZ NOTE Scrolls will not be collected in the BG the kill player grp will get the scrolls

Credit
If you miss credit for a step you are expected to message me then /target, /stick me. This is because you need to be 1000 units from me to be granted credit.

AFK's
This is the most annoying part of ML's, people just coming along for the ride, to avoid this there will be regular breaks after each ml there will be 15 to 30 mins brake depending on which ml we are on at the time to let people have a drink etc. This is also time for those who need to redial to do so. Make sure you return on time we will not wait for late people unless thay have told me Prier to the start of the/that days ML rush that thay need a afk for sya 10 mins at a sed time of day.

I will w8 for all LDs Deaths to be rez'd or get back to use if you LD'DEATH its up to you to get back to use or your grp to bring you back i dont not like rushing thow things i like to take it safe and stedy at all time.

AFK's are to be monitored by the group leaders,

Speed
We will be running normal speed in order to let lagers keep up, I suggest you run speed in your group so that you remain with the zerg. By this I meen we will be running at tank speed no sprint no aoe speed/crock ring speed ecsetra

Keys will not be for the lotto I preclaim them

All drops that are not 99% and 100% quality items will be destroyed on the spot

Depending on the number of drops they will all be /random 1000 at once, or I will say to go to the relevant loot holder, all will roll at the same time.

Any good suggestions on how to do a ml step will be taken on board if I ask for help on a step on how to do it plz help out

Thanks and see u all there

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i shall come along with either both druids or chanter druid / animist druid :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ml 1.3 is a bg step not a pre but reckon its easy enough to do aswell ;)

cmr

Banned
will definatly come to ml9+ so i can finally get phase shift for my bard :p

bard toaed and with croc ring

maybe bring my animist to 4-8

btw any set dates of which ML you will do on which day ?

Frogs

Fledgling Freddie
not possible to start 1 hour later ? people are eating at this time :/

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there with hero Tetlee, may bring fop drood as well if needed. Be there on fop drood for ML8 upwards.

Carrylita

Fledgling Freddie
carrilita level 49 animistic

hello all, and I hope that the ML comes out very well

Gardenweed

Fledgling Freddie
just a mail to say that Gardenweed will be there, but I won;t. I have some friends coming over from Belgium that will not allow me to come, so a friend is gonna play Garden for me.
<Just in case peeps try to PM>

Good Luck and I hope to catch up with you at some point

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
sorry

I am sorry

but as i am on here now i am awaiting for a taxy to take me to Hospital were my mum is at the moment and i do not think ill be able to get home in time to do anything on line tomorrow at all

I hope you all understand and i hope sum 1 els is willing to step in and run this insted of me

RIAD CANCELLED for me any ways :(

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I can take over the lead if need it so we can run it :)

Bg will be on my chanter suli-p

and sorry to hear m8 :(

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I am sorry

but as i am on here now i am awaiting for a taxy to take me to Hospital were my mum is at the moment and i do not think ill be able to get home in time to do anything on line tomorrow at all

I hope you all understand and i hope sum 1 els is willing to step in and run this insted of me

RIAD CANCELLED for me any ways :(

Sorry to hear m8, thats why you did not show up on group steps :(

Hope you can take it over suli would be nice :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Ive taken over the raid which will now be the 2nd raid ive taken over for the good of the realm when things happen.

I dont particulary want to run ml6 and ml7 i just want to stick and afk like everyone else.

Also dont have the group steps for ml1 and ml2 on vamp or druid

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ive taken over the raid which will now be the 2nd raid ive taken over for the good of the realm when things happen.

I dont particulary want to run ml6 and ml7 i just want to stick and afk like everyone else.

Also dont have the group steps for ml1 and ml2 on vamp or druid

Nicely done at short notice m8 I thank you for taking over :)

Soulja

Fledgling Freddie
Ml raid for ml4 to 9 will start at 1200 cet (11gmt)
Bg is up on Solveig-e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom