Master Level Rush - Not quick but not long.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I will be organising a Master Level Rush over the coming weeks. It won't be like Eggy's - ie. lots of ml raids on one weekend because thats unconvienient for me and alot of others players. Instead we will focus on 1-2 ml raids a weekend.

I will not be responsible for you gettin Pre's. As of now to the actual start of the rush you have roughly 3 weeks to get most of the Pre's out the way. Use that time wisely. Time will be given for pre's that can only be completed after a certain raid has been completed (ml 5 req. of ml 1 for example).

First, before i start doing dates - take a look at my rules. If you don't like them don't come.

Rules

I do not wish for people telling me how to run steps. I will run them as i see fit. Anyone who feels the need to spam me with 'tips' or 'annoying comments' will get a warning.
Pre's are pre's for a reason. I will not be doing ANY pre's on the raid. Even if the mob will take 5 mins I will NOT be doing it.
Anyone who decides to AFK needs to pm me giving a valid reason. Long duration AFK's are permitted but negative figures will be calculated to rolls.
Annoying me or the bg, constant spamming or disrupting will result in a warning.
I will wait 3 minutes for LD's. Two or more ld's and you'll have to catch up.
If you are dual logging you will not be waited for AT ALL.
2 Warnings and your kicked from the BG. If this happens more than once on separate ML's and you will be blacklisted from all future ML's.

Lottoing

You may lotto for anything. One item per person. Keys do not count towards that item.

99%/100% Items will be lottoed.
Remains will be lottoed.
Keys will be lottoed.
Scrolls will not be lottoed.

Preclaiming will not occur.

The Dates

Saturday 28th May - Master Level 1 - 7pm GMT.

Pre's: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6

Sunday 29th May - Master Level 2 - 3pm GMT.

Pre's: 2.5, 2.8

Saturday 4th June - Master Level 4 - 7pm GMT.

Pre's: 4.1, 4.3, 4.4

Sunday 5th June - Master Level 3 - 1pm GMT.

Pre's: Farming Egg, Sword, Necklace and killing Moughart

BG will be up 10 minutes before the time.
We will move out 10 minutes after the time.
NOONE will have formed groups unless i say so.
BG will always be on Wicari, my cleric.

Further ML's will be added as dates to me become availble.

Zeadia

Fledgling Freddie
will try and make ml3 and ml4 with cabby, but lots of exams atm so might be tricky

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
kewl got a scout in the makeing, will join with ml10 bot and scout :D

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Bugz said:
NOONE will have formed groups unless i say so.

just a little confusion... can you clarify that? you want people to join the BG but NOT sort groups out? will you be selecting groups? :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:
just a little confusion... can you clarify that? you want people to join the BG but NOT sort groups out? will you be selecting groups? :)

Yes - some steps (namely 4.2, some .10's) require a set of balanced groups to do well.

If we have people making groups full of their mates then groups may not be as balanced as they should be.

The 10 minutes between the starting time and moving out time will be the time in which I do the groups. On some ML's (ml 1) for example - groups matter very little but I will still make sure each group has the basic setup needed to perform well.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
A silly question - why run ML3 after ML4?

As they aren't on Guild Group evenings I might pop along on a char; think it's about time I was the sheep.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
A silly question - why run ML3 after ML4?

As they aren't on Guild Group evenings I might pop along on a char; think it's about time I was the sheep.

Mainly because ML 3 can take alot of time due to bugged encounters and so i'd feel better running it on a sunday afternoon where we have a lengthy amount of time to recorrect bugs / wait for spawns.

The last 3 ml raids i've ran have bugged in some particular way and i want to make sure that i can get around these bugs if they arise.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
In which case I would suggest running ML3 on a weekday evening, as GMs will be online.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet :clap:

i will be there with som toons... i ALLWAYS needs the BG steps on a gimp :wub:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Galoma said:
Sweet :clap:

i will be there with som toons... i ALLWAYS needs the BG steps on a gimp :wub:

lol this could take some time :) thats alot of gimps :)

Fakkel

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there whit my scout :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rikke lvl 50 scout ml 0 !

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
ML3 have never be bugged when i have run them and it go really fast to make with about 70 people :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Due to RL issues, me not wanting to come to alb and me not being bothered am canceling this raid :>

Yes, QQ etc. - i really cba.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
not gonne QQ about it really,

just that I rushed to lvl 40 to get to join this run, I'll join eggy's insane rush then instead. Plz make sure you can do the raids if you plan em on here next time though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom