Blocker - Habidh 50 Reaver
Cleric -
Cleric/Friar/Heretic -
Misc - Caridwen 50 Fire Wizard - Me
Misc - Fruitloop 50 Scout
Misc -
Misc -

I will bring a fop bot out of group
I will try to form a second group if enough people sign up.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
any chance i could bring my serv necro?

name larigohan

Toyotomi

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Gichin, 50 cabalist, in case of drop-outs or 2nd group forming.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Signing up with my scout for second grp, name Sharpeye.:)

Anei

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for second group with my scout.

Anei 50 scout

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
Group setup for ML7 group steps as follows:

Group:
Paladin - Kederand
Blocker - Habidh 50 Reaver
Cleric - Enaya (as I understand Graendel, Zianah has a place on Tosen's raid)
Cleric/Friar/Heretic - Echinacea Enh cleric or Golly's bb (if bb needs steps)
Misc - Caridwen 50 Fire Wizard - Me
Misc - Fruitloop 50 Scout
Misc - Sizzy Ice Wiz <hugs>
Misc - Golly Mini

Please make every effort to attend to the raid we are depending on you for its success.

There are 8 other people signed up but the second group does not look very feasible at present. It might be able to run with Deathservant Necro as lead tank but not without a cleric. So if any clerics or tanks still need group steps sign up for group two please.

As a backup provision I will run another group steps on Thursday to which I will bring a Paladin and Ice wizard. Will make another thread for this but I still hope to get a second group working so will hang fire for now. Either way I hope to get most of you a group.

kederand

Fledgling Freddie
Ty for the place for my pally.

My son, Urode, would like to bring his rejuv Cleric for the second group.

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
With Urode there is a glimmer of hope for a second group, I really hope to get places for as many as I can. This all depends on whether you think a Deathservant fronted group would work.

So here is a suggested second group, it will need an enhance cleric and probably fop if any of you can supply that on a second account.

Do you think this will work?

Otherwise I will take as many of you as I can on Thursday but more of you will miss out on a space.

Group setup
Pseudo Tank - Larigohan - Servant Necro
Cleric - Urode - Rejuve Cleric
Misc - Adanedhel - Fire wiz
Misc - Golowan - Infiltrator
Misc - Pintheus - Sorceror
Misc - Gichin - Cabalist
Misc - Sharpeye - Scout
Misc - Anei - Scout

Sorry f3r0z I may still go with the Thursday Group even if the second group works out.

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
Signing for me and my boyfriend, we wanna bring 2 infils, can provide ml10 buffbot if needed, or even ml10 rej cleric. Wouldn't mind bringing my mincer on stick too if room :) but the infs are our first priority.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
ML7 group steps tonight was cancelled due to lag spikes. So bringing Zianah for the group and Enaya on stick then.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i fear most day's will be like this[lag spikes] till goa/mythic upgrade there server's

imo they obviously cant handle the cluster...

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think 2nd group will get past the endurance group, i need a pally to keep agro so i can pbaoe and keep the healers from getting add's

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
i dont think 2nd group will get past the endurance group, i need a pally to keep agro so i can pbaoe and keep the healers from getting add's

That was my worry Psyco, the Servant just does have the time to get the aggro as the mobs in 3 of the endurance steps have to be killed as fast as possible. Trial 3 - Apophian's Challenge is certainly possible as the object is not to kill that mob just survive him.

For the other trials where speed is of the essence perhaps the scouts could open guarding each other and that might hold the aggro long enough for pbaoe. And you also have the cabalist pet. Anyway its not an ideal group set up, but with no other heavy tanks signed up it was the best suggestion to get you through. You certainly have enough damage dealers so perhaps clever tactics will get you through.

By the way do you have your own bb for these steps?

Toyotomi

Fledgling Freddie
I have double booked myself for tonight, so I will drop from the second ML7 group so you can try to get a Paladin. I will keep my eyes open for subsequent ML7 groups. Good luck tonight.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Safar said:
That was my worry Psyco, the Servant just does have the time to get the aggro as the mobs in 3 of the endurance steps have to be killed as fast as possible. Trial 3 - Apophian's Challenge is certainly possible as the object is not to kill that mob just survive him.

For the other trials where speed is of the essence perhaps the scouts could open guarding each other and that might hold the aggro long enough for pbaoe. And you also have the cabalist pet. Anyway its not an ideal group set up, but with no other heavy tanks signed up it was the best suggestion to get you through. You certainly have enough damage dealers so perhaps clever tactics will get you through.

By the way do you have your own bb for these steps?

i dont think we have a bb, remeber nerco's have Facilitate Painworking, although i rarely hit it, until recently, hopefully i get lucky tonight, i will try and get a guildy to help me on this one, ill try and get him to bring a pally, so should be fine, i hope

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Need only step 7.4 till full ml7. Can i do this step with first grp maybe, pls?:)

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
See everyone tonight.:) I will see if we can help you out Aika but without speaking to the rest of the group I cannot promise anything as yet.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
incase any body drops out id like to stick my name on reserve list

filenotfound 50 merc

Ta :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom