Master level 2, all steps

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tomorrow, or actually later today (Sunday 29th) I'm organising all groups for ALL steps of ML2.

What I need is mainly tanks, I'm not gonna write a huge story about where and how, just be online at 3 pm cet tomorrow if u want to join. Tanks make MUCH more chance to join than casters.

PLEASE if you want to come, bring a CRAFTED water breathing pot, because we're moving with that speed and not at gimpy bought speed.

Anyway, no need to reply here or whatever, just if u want to come with us be online tomorrow 3 pm cet and send me pm, come to oceanus hesperus djinn cus ill prolly be waiting there.

ta

vf

ps. not listening will result in instakick :flame:

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Nice initiative VF.. got 1 noob question though. Is it possible to do ml2 without finishing ml1 first ?

saks

Fledgling Freddie
VF keep me in mind.. might first be on from 3.15 :/

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ok saks thats np, you think everyone will be there at 3 pm sharp? that'd be even more rare than jesus walking on the water :m00:

dont think we move until 3:30 or 4:00 pm anyways, and no, that aint an excuse to come too late ! :p

Corell

Fledgling Freddie
alot of people tend to get stuck at M1l10 encounter (Cetus), so you might want to try to take him out first. Im willing to bet that you will get alot more people then if you do it (+ keydrop and other stuff of Cetus to lotto as well)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Yaemon said:
Nice initiative VF.. got 1 noob question though. Is it possible to do ml2 without finishing ml1 first ?
Yes it is, you can even do the whole of Ml 8 if you want.
You won't get any of the abilities until all previous Ml's have been completed though.

Danita

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
We did all of ml2 except some bits of missing ml experience, everything except 2.10 went quite smooth.. Sorry to the people I denied access to bg at the end there but we came with 2 fg, we finished with 2 fg (with byssa and cyclodia tagging along for 2.10 tho).

Please stop this crap about hating and banning me, I didn't spend ages of my time to get stuff like that... its not my fault your groups couldn't do the encounter right ( admittedly i made a mistake that got people killed, i apologize for that, but it happened to 15+ others too :p )

Thx to everyone who came, was pretty funny imo.. Daoc chess rocks :D

Not sure if/when I'll do ml3, probably next weekend as its quite long I've read :/ There will ofc be a new thread for that, if I do organise smth.

Oh, all in all we got 11 scrolls, and about 35 rog drops of which some shitty and some very nice (look at adari's poker). Everyone got at least one scroll and item (most got 4+) :)

Thorinn

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for a nice raid. :D Now plz less LD's next time :touch: ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Laryssa said:
don't for get the power of the shroom :D

I had a spot saved for Horlely but she never showed up until we were like 3/4th done :(

Next time you come with us you silly tree! :D

Murarraan

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't get any, so not all got something. But i decided i needed to log so no hard feelings ;) Grats on a well done raid though Vodkafairy, was nice. :clap:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
excellent raid :)

looking back 2.10 was just funny, rediculas (yes my spelling sux) that 5fgs fail where about 12 ppl succeed :)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
excellent raid :)

looking back 2.10 was just funny, rediculas (yes my spelling sux) that 5fgs fail where about 12 ppl succeed :)

5 fg might have been to many think main reason they failed was becoz people did not stand apart far enough they never got to try again coz some stupid grp wiped them out on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom