Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
we will do all the bg steps for ml2 ml3 ml5
meet stygia 12.00 CET saturday the 3rd september
no treasurer no lotto at end
bg on rezzinc

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
so 4 ppl for these ml's hope to see some more ppl there...
:p

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Not everyone signs up or even looks on these forums.

I'll be there though, as shall a few NR maybe.

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Shotoken said:
You should lotto .10 drops at least m8 :m00:

why? none of em are of any value, lotto is a waste of mine & your time!
And if u want the loot u'll have to work for it!
that way it dosnt go to the afk dude, who just wakes up at the end of the raid to claim "his" price....

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Girafmad said:
why? none of em are of any value, lotto is a waste of mine & your time!
And if u want the loot u'll have to work for it!
that way it dosnt go to the afk dude, who just wakes up at the end of the raid to claim "his" price....

The way you do it just advantages tank groups though. What about the solo Theurgs who's pet spam allows you to kill the bosses, s/he worked just as hard as the Merc whose bleed does the most damage.

I know, only too well, that the lotto'ing is the worst part of running ML raids but your method is most likely to discourage certain very needed classes (like Theurgs) because they have no chance to get loot unless they form up a very strong group. It favours any guild who waned to simply take their strongest tank group out to mop up all the drops.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Will be there if pryd/clustering is up with a char. Though with pryd down yet another day, it doesn't look good :(

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
So ML5 is only 5.10 then? I'll be there for it. And about the lotto, its not really all about the money is it? It's about people getting together for a nice time of daoc raiding to get their char alittle bit better :cheers:

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there on my theurg !

I hope you do a ML4 soon as well then ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Will hopefully pop along for ML5 and maybe bring a toon or two for the earlier parts - is it just .10 or .9 as well on ML5 ?

Arky

Fledgling Freddie
bet ( hope ) its 5.9 and 5.10 no? like other BG ml5 raids

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Arky said:
bet ( hope ) its 5.9 and 5.10 no? like other BG ml5 raids

yes, sry for not being clear, it is 5.9 & 5.10 for ml5..
very hard to do 5.10 without doing 5.9...

Deathbloke

Banned
Javai said:
The way you do it just advantages tank groups though. What about the solo Theurgs who's pet spam allows you to kill the bosses, s/he worked just as hard as the Merc whose bleed does the most damage.

I know, only too well, that the lotto'ing is the worst part of running ML raids but your method is most likely to discourage certain very needed classes (like Theurgs) because they have no chance to get loot unless they form up a very strong group. It favours any guild who waned to simply take their strongest tank group out to mop up all the drops.

My theurgist often gets credit after a petspam, more than the wizzes and the tanks. If anything the tanks are least likely to get the drops, except for 3.10, as they hold aggro rather than hurt it.

2.10 will go to the group that does it ofc.

Generally people are happier with lotto, but with 3 raids in one day, it would add about an 30mins to an hour to the raid.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
is 4hours a good estimate for ml2 +3 ? or 5h even??

Really need to know when roughly ml5 will start

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
if we have a good day ml2+3 will take 2½ hours on a bad day it takes 5 hours.

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Will try catch up with you all for mlxp if I can. Don't know what time I will be available though

Riddcully

Fledgling Freddie
I will try n join in before ml5 with my armsman only need 5.9 & 5.10 but mlxp from the others is always nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom