Master Level 1 and 2 - Monday 7:30GMT

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ok lets try again.. asked around and also the vote shows some people still want them.. so here we go again..

The whole point really of this , is to save u some BP and allow u to get the earlier and much easier Master LVLs quicker instead of wasting BP u can use for the uber items.. Yes yes i know, most of u old timers will have 4 billion bp , but u cant trade the encounter or steps credit scrolls (Booo :( ) and u must have some ALTS without bp xD

All help apreciated , and some tanks this time would be nice lol..

Anyways 7:30 gmt start on monday, try get ya pres done b4hand, not that important u can buy em but hey, why bother

Theres no lotto for ML1 , drops go to whoever gets them, will lotto the ML2 drops if theyre good tho, tho i wont roll on anything (unless its a shadowblade item)...

Hope to see people there !!!!111

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Heya, I rly need some ml's, i restarted on new account couple of months back, so have a lot of chars with no ml's and no arpeeees, but i can't make monday :<

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Ok lets try again.. asked around and also the vote shows some people still want them.. so here we go again..

The whole point really of this , is to save u some BP and allow u to get the earlier and much easier Master LVLs quicker instead of wasting BP u can use for the uber items.. Yes yes i know, most of u old timers will have 4 billion bp , but u cant trade the encounter or steps credit scrolls (Booo :( ) and u must have some ALTS without bp xD

All help apreciated , and some tanks this time would be nice lol..

Anyways 7:30 gmt start on monday, try get ya pres done b4hand, not that important u can buy em but hey, why bother

Theres no lotto for ML1 , drops go to whoever gets them, will lotto the ML2 drops if theyre good tho, tho i wont roll on anything (unless its a shadowblade item)...

Hope to see people there !!!!111

cant make Monday either but hopefully gf will do

Pelam

Fledgling Freddie
can bring along my mauler :) plus bb if I can get the crappy lappy to work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom