master first aid...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
anyone know where the manual can be found? or if its not a manual where you can get the quest?

kinda annoying sitting at 225 first aid making mageweave bandages when i cant skill up :p

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
As far as I know it's a first-aid quest you can do when you're level 40.

I'm hoping that's the case since I'm currently lvl 39....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so its a lvl 40 quest? :p

darn only lvl 35 :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
so its a lvl 40 quest? :p

darn only lvl 35 :(
Unless I'm mistaken all secondary professions artisan quests are for level 40, while the primary ones are for level 35.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
I did that quest the other night, afaik its pretty much impossible with one person. I tried and failed 5 times before I gave up, even with someone sat on a PC next to me spotting for 'Badly Injured Soldiers'. I gave up in the end and waited for a friend to get his last couple of levels to 40 so we could duo it.

Or maybe I just suck, was damn hard either way!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gef said:
I did that quest the other night, afaik its pretty much impossible with one person. I tried and failed 5 times before I gave up, even with someone sat on a PC next to me spotting for 'Badly Injured Soldiers'. I gave up in the end and waited for a friend to get his last couple of levels to 40 so we could duo it.

I tried 5 times in a row and failed... left, hunted a bit, had a few beers, went back a bit squiffy and tried again and did it first time.

Beer 4 teh win!!! ;)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, i'll remember that for next time I get stuck on a quest ;)

Although last time I got drunk and played WoW I ended up trying to take on a Horde raiding party in Darkshire on my own. They must have thought I was mental, I attacked a bunch of em, 15 or so, about 20 times. Headfirst into the crowd, managed to get a Whirlwind off and an Intimidating shout a few times.

Kamekaze Warrior!

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
i was 225 with my rouge at lvl 24, its annoying as hell to have to wait until 40 to get next rank :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Gef said:
LOL, i'll remember that for next time I get stuck on a quest ;)

Although last time I got drunk and played WoW I ended up trying to take on a Horde raiding party in Darkshire on my own. They must have thought I was mental, I attacked a bunch of em, 15 or so, about 20 times. Headfirst into the crowd, managed to get a Whirlwind off and an Intimidating shout a few times.

Kamekaze Warrior!

I've had a level 60 warrior do that to me once, we gathered a few people to kill this guy because he kept killing us while doing Tremors of the Earth, blood rage + charged me, Intimidating shout, I'm thinking "oh christ..." as the 8 alliance get feared away :p

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Gef said:

seriously? i did it on my first try, solo.

wtf i must have mad skills :D

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
seriously? i did it on my first try, solo.

wtf i must have mad skills :D

Or maybe your just lucky! Seriously I think a lot of it is down to how lucky you are with the soldiers going critical.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Gef said:
Or maybe your just lucky! Seriously I think a lot of it is down to how lucky you are with the soldiers going critical.

ahh, yeah.. i didnt have a problem with that at all

Vae

Resident Freddy
It seemed easy enough to me. Stand at the back of the room in the middle between the 2 back beds so you can reach both without moving. Keep healing the badly injured ones and ignore the critical ones unless they spawn at just as you finish bandaging another soldier. The bandage range is quite large so movement (and thus wasted time) should be kept to a minimum.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
done it twice now.. just stand in the middle so you can reach all 6 and rememeber which order they came in, the critical and badly get trated even if they come in later tho

and while bandaging one, target your next one so you only have to use the bandage

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
I did the quest a few days ago. I managed to complete it with my third try. What i found the biggest problem was to keep an eye on the critically and badly injured soldier spawn. Didn't finish the injured soldiers if i saw one of the others spawn.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
my first aid has been bugged at 225 for ages, I have done the bandage quest at the Horde outpost in Arathi, got the big "DING!" and the text saying you can now raise your FA to 300 but the skill sheet still says First aid 225/225 and the guy no longer gives me the quest :(

GM's said its a known bug, and they are unable to do anything about it, i cant even surrender first aid and restart from scratch as the little button has vanished :x

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
and while bandaging one, target your next one so you only have to use the bandage

Ahh, didnt realise that! Doh, well if I ever need it on an alt i'll know for the future ;)

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Gef said:

i think u just sucked, is one of the easy quests, i all done, was just kept turning around and u spot who needs firstaid the most, did not have one die on me at all

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Did it the first time, without realy knowing what to expect..

Must have been my priest training that came in handy ^^

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i just stood in the middle and looked around with camera while bandaging... easiest thing ever lol. after reading this thread i was getting really worked up an prepared for something super hard.... maybe thats y lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom