News Massive Shit

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well after suffering from Ulcerative Collitis for about 18 months, and having the runs for that whole period due to the varioous medications not working. They had me in hospital for a few weeks and pumped me with steroids and some apparant new thing for UC called Infliximab.

Anyway the outcome was very good and tonight (like 20 minutes ago) for the first time in fucking ages I have just done a big massive solid shit, to try and put it in to perspective, it touched the water before I nibbed it not once!!! but seven fucking times. Now I only weigh 11 stone, so the amount of turd that I flushed wash actually very hard for me to comprehend!!!!

When I finished I felt weak at the knees and light headed, and due to being as high as a kite from having my first real poo for yonks I thought I would share it with you guys!

Thanks for reading ;)

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
That's awesome, also suffering from UC I know how you feel, hope the med keeps working for you.

When i last seen my main doctor like 16 months ago I asked him about Infliximab but he told me it was only for people with CD. Maybe I should enquire again.

:cheers:

Calaen

That's awesome, also suffering from UC I know how you feel, hope the med keeps working for you.

When i last seen my main doctor like 16 months ago I asked him about Infliximab but he told me it was only for people with CD. Maybe I should enquire again.

:cheers:

They have started to see benefits in UC sufferers, they tried it as a final med before removing my bowel and fingers crossed after two infusions it appears to be gaining control of the inflammation.

It does come with a lot of potential baggage though, but then I only had two choices give the medication a go or get my bowel removed.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
That steroid treatment regimen didn't work for Dad so they whipped out a chunk of his gut. He's over a year after his op and so much happier with his standard of life.

Calaen

That steroid treatment regimen didn't work for Dad so they whipped out a chunk of his gut. He's over a year after his op and so much happier with his standard of life.

Does he have an external bag or did he opt for the re-attachment?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
pics or it didnt happen my friend.

Be careful what you ask for. I am sure Calaen will have had a colonoscopy to diagnose whats going on. He may well have picture of things you would rather not see.

Well done Calaen, have you been suffering with a flare up for 18 months or were you first diagnosed 18 months ago?

Chilly

Balls of steel
Be careful what you ask for. I am sure Calaen will have had a colonoscopy to diagnose whats going on. He may well have picture of things you would rather not see.

Well done Calaen, have you been suffering with a flare up for 18 months or were you first diagnosed 18 months ago?

If he can put up with actually having the condition I'm sure I can stomach seeing a picture of a turd in a bowl ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
haha, I was about to post that myself :) Did your turd start singing Irish pop songs?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Does he have an external bag or did he opt for the re-attachment?
He had a resection. The surgeon was fantastic and managed to remove all the inflammed section without needing a stoma. I was led to understand that there was only a couple of inches between a resection and requiring a stoma so kudos to the surgeon.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Speaking of shits i just did a huge fucking slider slid right down ;/

Fucking Mcdonalds breakfast.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Did your turd start singing Irish pop songs?

fucking lol.

glad you're still with us Cal, and enjoying large items moving past your sphincter ;)

Calaen

Diagnosed 18 months ago and suffering since :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Isn't it remarkable how there is no world record for the biggest shit?

Calaen

Just eat the poo of a small infected asian child:

Man finds extreme healing eating parasitic worms - CNN.com

( or i mean pay someone else to pick the eggs out and wash them and then eat them, but that's for pussies! ).

That's very interesting, I have to be honest two weeks ago trying that would have been something I would have gladly done. When I was told they were giving me the infliximab and that I would be more prone x,y,z and god know what else, I don't think I have ever felt as down or as scared in my whole life.

From being perfectly normal (aside from the ginger bit :p) I suddenly found myself on the toilet 15-20 times a day prettty much dripping blood and mucus. That's been the case for the last 18 months despite various meds. I also have the uncanny ability of picking up a few of the side effects of said meds, itchy skin, rashes, indigestion, nausea and anxiety to name a few. So the thought of taking infliximab with it's next level side effects really knocked me. Anyway I thought if I try it atleast then I can say I gave it a go and never have to think about it again. And fortunately for me it seems to be working. However I really am concerned about me deliberately lowering my immune system to keep the UC at bay.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Also, did anyone else think this thread was going to be about Piers Morgan?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
You know it is a contender when you can't even beat the bastard down with a toilet brush.

its when it takes the toilet brush off you and starts fighting back that you have to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom