massive ml rush over 4 days starting thursday 30th march

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
k, i have 4 days off at work and with the ml raids being made "easier" (although by how much is completely unknown to me) i thought i'd blast my way through 1-9 with the help of you folks :)

So here's the run down -

All BG's will be held on Dragonninja-e
All lotto are /random 1000 highest to pick first, then next highest, so on and so forth.
I reserve the right to pre-claim 1 item per ML
All people must talk to arbiter before coming to the raid
I recommend you do ml1 + 2 grp steps and solo steps before coming to the raid, this will help to ensure you can enter ml7 and 9 with no issues as only a small amount of ml xp is needed to get from 1-3.
All ML's will take place in Excalibur
Fops are always appreciated.
KEYS!! will not be lotto'd, cba with that crap, i want fast raids not gorging over some crappy rog that comes out of the chest. I'll evenly distribute keys amongst my grp (1 tank, 1 caster, 1 healer) who will use the keys given to them. Loot will then be lotto'd as normal. (even if they are crap)
Thursday

ML1 + 2

Very basic, if you have spare rubies and 2.9 items (are they still needed? I'll read up on that) please give them to me at the start of the raid. If they aren't used, you very simply have the items returned to you.
I'll open the bg at 6pm gmt(7pm cet) and we leave 30 minutes later. I wait for no one. If you're late, tough titties.
All "valuable" items will be lotto'd after 2.10 in the chess room. This gives people the opportunity to complete this very simple step while i dish out the items.

ML1 Steps
1.6 - zerg kirk
1.7 - zerg rassa
1.9 - /dig where i say, then follow and zerg desmona, then quickly (after looting) follow me off the island
1.8 - only i pull, if people bring spare rubies we won't need to farm this step. When i pull zerg the sharks that attack us.
1.3 - kill a few blue/greens. stick and we move on
1.10 - 1 set fg will engage cetus, after a minute everyone piles on. Bots, casters and healers are to remain in the "magical bubbles" to shield them from cetus aoe nuke. No pets on this step please.

No break between ml 1 and 2.

ML2 Steps
2.3 - zerg the general mobs until we have all the bits needed for 2.9, then we kill the cheif and move on.
2.1 - zerg the snake like mob
2.2 - zerg the other snake like mob, they look the same but are different
2.4 - zerg Rrionne's REFLECTION first, then her.
2.7 - I talk to the NPC who will spawn a mob we will zerg
2.9 - Hopefully fixed but again, it's just a simple zerg, tanks will be in the alcove with a shroom field and casters/healers will stay at the fop next to the npc.
2.10 - Focus or tank it down depends entirely on what classes are available. Either way only 1fg will be with the mob, everyone else will stay at the entrace to the dungeon.

Friday

ML 3 + 4

I'll open the bg at 6pm gmt(7pm cet) and we leave 30 minutes later. I wait for no one. If you're late, tough titties.

Lotto in Stygia Haven at the end of ml4

Mostly just zerg, but ml4 will start with organised zerg. If someone has a spare Eel Stomach, please bring it.

ML3 Steps

I won't even bother explaining, it's just straight zerg everything in sight. I will explain 3.1 and 3.10 because it does require strategy and everyone's full attention.

3.1 - Moirai is protected by a magical shield that reduces your damage to 1-2. In order to destroy the barrier you must damage BUT NOT!!! kill her minions. I must emphasize how important it is not to kill her minions, as it takes a long long long time to beat her down if her minions don't destroy er barrier. Once a minion is on 40-50% hp, stop hitting it, it should run back to moirai and absorb some of her barrier to heal itself. Once the barrier has been completely depleted, zerg her minions, then her. Animist WILL NOT spam turrets. This causes problems with the minions.
3.10 - basically set up camp at the side of the room and beat on medusa. Don't stick to her as this causes you to walk through traps which can kill the zerg. Pets can and will be hitting medusa at all times.

ML4

4.2 - organised zerg, 3 grps will be selected (or they can volenteer) to keep the towns in a state of destruction. The rest of the zerg will come with me and we wipe the floor with setians.
4.5 - Straight zerg, healers watch out as your grps can die fast.
4.7 - This takes time, you can afk while i do this one
4.8 - Big snake, tanks suicide clear a way to her while everyone else follows.
4.9 - This big mofo can easily wipe raids, let's be focussed when killing him.
4.10 - 1 tank will taunt and engage the main mob and keep it in the CENTRE of the room, everyone else destroy the pillars to allow him to be damaged significantly.

Saturday

ML 5 + 6 + 7

I'll open the bg at 11am gmt(12pm cet) and we leave 30 minutes later. I wait for no one. If you're late, tough titties.

Lotto will be held in Volcanus at the end of ml7

ML 5

5.10 ONLY 5.9 is a grp step can can be done with 1 fg very easily.

5.10 can only be hit by melee (mushroom persistance debuff does still work ofc). Casters handle adds. When getting on boat DO NOT STICK. If you do you will die and miss this part of the raid.

20 mins break for lunch

ML6 (bored of typing now so i'll just type the order we do the steps in and explain on the day)

Break depends on how hungry i am

ML7
NOTE: you must have ml1 ACTIVE to enter ml7

Sunday

ML 8 + 9

I'll open the bg at 11am gmt(12pm cet) and we leave 30 minutes later. I wait for no one. If you're late, tough titties.

Lotto will be held in Aerus at the end of ml9

ML8

8.5 - zerging this to death cuz now killing him grants credit

ML9
NOTE: You MUST be ml3 ACTIVE to enter this dungeon

Let's have fun mates

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Will try to pop along with my Hero Spiders as often as I can :)

/bump

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Edit: LD's get 3 mins from the first ld, people who ld after the 3mins is over have to catch up. Unless i'm feeling generous ofc :p

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there thursday and friday... the other 2 days a simply to eaely :( Wuld love to come but ill be working til 18.00 cet ...

Cheers...

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
No chance of making thursday 7pm gmt?
Got a shield heroine needing ml's.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
I think you can buy ML1 rubies, keys and some other stuffs from scholars at havens after patch.

And I'll try to join as many MLs as I can, with bard at the start, and chanter + druid in the end :)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Would be interested in this also, Sariasha, 50 Mana Eld hopefully get my Ml9 dd Storm soon after :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
I think you can buy ML1 rubies, keys and some other stuffs from scholars at havens after patch.

And I'll try to join as many MLs as I can, with bard at the start, and chanter + druid in the end :)

really? interesting ... i'll check that when servers are back up on wednesday. if i can buy the items (at a modest price, ain't paying 1p per item or some stupid price mythic decided to make up) it will certainly make the ml's much faster

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone confirm if you can do 5.10 without having done the grp steps? and if so..how do u get on the boat?

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Mistlin said:
Can anyone confirm if you can do 5.10 without having done the grp steps? and if so..how do u get on the boat?

step in it thats all . did it last week with hero without group steps

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Mistlin said:

talk to the dude that gives you the disease as normal, then just get on the boat. I took a friends Menta who is ml3 on a previous ML5 and his menta hadn't even entered ml5 before. I talked to the dude that gives disease, got on the boat, got 5.10. There is no catch to getting .10 credits anymore.

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
talk to the dude that gives you the disease as normal, then just get on the boat. I took a friends Menta who is ml3 on a previous ML5 and his menta hadn't even entered ml5 before. I talked to the dude that gives disease, got on the boat, got 5.10. There is no catch to getting .10 credits anymore.

Cool....inc with Drood for the lot :worthy:

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
Im at various ML's with my chars so ill be switching between a couple but will be there all 4 days :)

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
just checked the price of the ML items....they range from 50g to 150g :clap:

Gotcha

Fledgling Freddie
Few little tips for you ML raiders:

items can be bought from merchants for little fee.
ML7 can be done in under 20 minutes, you can port inside the dungeon just behind the fire room.. you can buy the METAL PLATES for katorii.
As in.. you buy 4

you go to the door that you have to put katorii plates in ( ENTIRE BG )
You put in the metal plates, door opens, you walk trough the door and enter Typhon's room..
while walking in.. you get credit for 7.7 without having to kill Katorii.

Have fun :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Gotcha said:
Few little tips for you ML raiders:

items can be bought from merchants for little fee.
ML7 can be done in under 20 minutes, you can port inside the dungeon just behind the fire room.. you can buy the METAL PLATES for katorii.
As in.. you buy 4

you go to the door that you have to put katorii plates in ( ENTIRE BG )
You put in the metal plates, door opens, you walk trough the door and enter Typhon's room..
while walking in.. you get credit for 7.7 without having to kill Katorii.

Have fun :)

tbh i'm not made of money :x i struggle at the best of times to pay for arti repair. however, good idea, but will kill katorii anyway cuz you get some nice loot off her :)

ta for the tips though matey, having actually seen the merchant prices are a lot are stupidly expensive (such as ml8 items @ 400g a shot) but i will however buy whatever is needed. People can feel free to donate the odd few g's to buy more items to make for a swifter raid :)

can you tell me more about the "portal" to behind the fire room? I haven't heard that before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom