Massive Event on friday 3rd August 2007 (sticky)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I will be haveing a massive party in gothwait hourbour on 3rd August as I will be leaving Co-GM for Knights Of The Round Table I might come back in a month but I will not be Co-GM of Knights Of the Round table I will be just be a montire so i would like the whole of Albion there.

what I be doing at 7pm to 8:30pm is saying a big thx to all of you for being very supportive to me and also haveing great raids and maybe also saying good bye. Then 8:30pm to 11pm massive RvR raid will happen and we will take as many tower and cental keeps as possible and of couse we will killing lodes of hibs and mids so please come as it will be so much fun. After the RvR raid I will be giveing up Co-GM and give to yuri who will be the next Co-GM for Knights Of The Round Table that will happen at 11pm gmt.

The party is in gothwait at 7PM to 8:30PM gmt
RvR raid starts in Forest savarge 8:30PM gmt
RvR ends at 11PM gmt meet back at Gothwait to give my Co-GM over to yuri.
Party Ends at 12PM

Please all come along as I would really like to see you all at gothwait
The whole of ALBION are welcome so please all come it will be fun.

If people can't make it then I say thanks to you all for welcomeing me into Dark Age OF Camelot and maybe I come back on some day and say hi to you all but for now I will have a break and have a rest from computer as I get very stressed on it somtimes hehe :)

Thank from Solic Archers
retireing from CO-GM on friday 3rd Auguest 2007

friky

Fledgling Freddie
dude not to be rude but i doubt people will spend 3 hours of there life standing around having a 'party'

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
dude not to be rude but i doubt people will spend 3 hours of there life standing around having a 'party'

na I probably thinking of doing a dragon raid or somthing at 7:30pmg gmt somthing like that so just come

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Arrrgh, I actually agree with Friky :(

I very much doubt that anyone outside your guild gives even the slightest little bit of a crap who the GM is, and expecting people who don't know you to stand around for 1.5 hours listening to you "say bye" is almost laughable. Is the server really that bad these days?

Good luck with the RvR raid and life after DAoC tho.

minocycline

Fledgling Freddie
It's an event, of which there are far too few on this server these days, and solic has been responsible for organising more than his fair share in the past. I know his guild will be in attendance and most of the alliance, but he's extended the invitation to all albion.

Perhaps it should have said all albion are welcome except for that gob on legs friky?

tbh when YOU leave I'll be celebrating for about 3 weeks, and no you're not invited.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Then 8:30pm to 11pm massive RvR raid will happen and we will take as many tower and cental keeps as possible and of couse we will killing lodes of hibs and mids so please come as it will be so much fun.

Not sutch good idee m8 to piss the mids/hibs off now when irvr is in Hibland.. Albion really need this to save some bp´s as almost no guilds are able to claim the keeps in our own frontier and the keeps that´s claimed not higher then lvl 6-7 sadly.

Sad that you leaving the game m8 but i wich you good luck... but wount join on this rvr raid.

if you wana end the game good as you say then leave the towers/keeps and just zerg mids/hibs insteed imo.

take care

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
btw Ive changed things at 7:30pm gmt we will be doing a dragon raid just for the fun of it then at 8:30pm gmt we do a massive RvR raid hopfully with the whole of Albion and then RvR raid finishes at 11pm gmt and then I will then give some prizes out at the end of my speech which will be given to the GMs of all guilds in Albion

Also BG will be on me for Dragon raid and also RvR meet at gothwait for both events
BG solic-p

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie

Hate to say it but... no wonder theres no community left in the game
A lot of albions at some point have been helped along by SA (solic archers) and the majority of them don`t appreciate the time the guys spent for you all
Quit complaining about IRvR all the time (not aimed at you friky but everyone else who thinks IRvR is the only way forward)

Think back... did this guy ever invite you to his PoC groups?... or maybe he set an artifact raid up that you took part in...
No matter what he did to help you he did for the sake of the community and not for his own benefit

He is setting this raid out to remember the Community by
The least the community could do is appreciate the time the guys spent trying to make this game appealing to all... instead of mocking his every word and looking to your friends for the usual "ha uber ownage" crap you all speak

I for 1 will be there to help make the event go as smoothly as possible as i hope a lot of you guys can
As for the rest... continue posting about lack of community and seeing the game in your own dream worlds.... one day your dreams may come true and you`ll be the only moron left playing the broken community game you so much love.... while the rest of us are enjoying the feeling of being part of a community

Septina

Part of the furniture
So you're leaving and want to say your final goodbye by fucking over the server for the remaining players?

What a dumbass. :(

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
so I can't seem to take a massive group out there and and take some ck and towers what sort of game is this all i want is a bite of fun on my last day not have people saying are Im going to muck up the server by taking a massive group out there who side are yu on hib, mids or alb if you don't like what Im doing on my last night then don't say anything becuase Im getting rather fed up with this sort of bad rude comments from people these days on FH

And btw no swearing on my massage please

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
And anyway we should not be on anyone side tbh as alb, mid and hib should be working alone not start trying to get mid and alb working together I find that crap tbh so please don't tell me what I can and can't do on my last day.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
why not run the bg into svasud faste and really go out with a bang! im sure we could do it with a group of theurgs on one side and a 3mini 5cleric/tic grp on the other with sos/di!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
why not run the bg into svasud faste and really go out with a bang! im sure we could do it with a group of theurgs on one side and a 3mini 5cleric/tic grp on the other with sos/di!

Said it before:

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
So you're leaving and want to say your final goodbye by fucking over the server for the remaining players?

What a dumbass. :(

He ain`t a dumb ass for wanting to run an event... it`s all the dumb arses that are whining he`s messing IRvR up
The major problem is Mids/Hibs won`t get half the rps they would have got in IRvR so every mid and his mother intends screwing him over by making out the only way to RvR is stand and let mids/hibs zerg you every 2 minutes

Your complaining nobody`s in RvR and yet theres an event set up to put players exactly where you want them... so now all you can do is complain about the fact theres gonna be albs in NF
I`ve got a good supply of Silver Spoons on my Prydwen house incase any of you spat yours out while reading this.... oh and P.S. They on sale for 1c so you can`t complain about the prices (unless i`m under cutting yu ofc)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Arrrgh, I actually agree with Friky :(

I very much doubt that anyone outside your guild gives even the slightest little bit of a crap who the GM is, and expecting people who don't know you to stand around for 1.5 hours listening to you "say bye" is almost laughable. Is the server really that bad these days?

Good luck with the RvR raid and life after DAoC tho.

:worthy:

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
btw I said if you are not intrested in this leaving party don't say anything Im trying to be nice here

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
would have loved to be there but going to france on 29/07 till 20/08

big gratz on promoton to yuri-p

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Great

It's an event, of which there are far too few on this server these days, and solic has been responsible for organising more than his fair share in the past. I know his guild will be in attendance and most of the alliance, but he's extended the invitation to all albion.

Perhaps it should have said all albion are welcome except for that gob on legs friky?

tbh when YOU leave I'll be celebrating for about 3 weeks, and no you're not invited.

Great you do that, coz u have nothing irl to celebrate probebly so just celebrate over me leaving :S

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I don't see what's so bad about this. The guy wants to have a 'get together', why not just let him?

Think of all the rps you'll get that night instead of complaining over an event he'll run :)

Good luck to you SA with whatever you decide to do in the future.

sevardoc

Fledgling Freddie
i think most of you have forgotten this is just a game, its realm vs realm not albs trying there best not to upset hibs/mids. i can see why people are leaving game, any way mate best of luck to you in the future and remember when your about to lose your temper count to 10 it makes the explosion bigger

:twak:

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Ok this is the plan for friday night

Party starts at 7pm gmt I be saying my goobyes to the whole of albion in gothwait.

7:30pm gmt Dragon raid we meet at gothwait where we always meet for Dragon raids then we go off to cornwall and get a horse to cornwall station then we go off to dartmoor and kill the mighty golly. (bg solic)

8:30pm gmt we meet at Caslte savarge for the RvR event which I am hoping a big turn out. (bg solic)

11pm gmt I will be give the Co-GM powers to yuri who will be the next
Co-GM for knights of the Round table and also after that will be give out prizes which will go to all the GMs in albion. (bg solic)

11:30pm gmt I say my final thx to all of albion and then I pack my bags and leave and say goodbye to my guildys and Alliance

12pm gmt BG will be closed (Party Over)

If I don't see you at the party I say goodbye now to you and good luck with the future

thx Solic Archers
Co-GM of kotrt retireing on August 3rd

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see that Knigts 0f the Round Table are still around - was part of them waaayyyy back, might drop by to see if any familar faces from the past are still there - now that I've finally decided to re-activate my account :)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Final plan for tnight

Ok this is the plan for friday night
Party starts at 7pm gmt I be saying my goobyes to the whole of albion in gothwait. (bg solic-p) (second yuri-p)

7:30pm gmt Dragon raid we meet at gothwait where we always meet for Dragon raids then we go off to cornwall and get a horse to cornwall station then we go off to dartmoor and kill the mighty golly. (bg solic)
(second yuri-p)

8:30pm gmt we meet at Caslte savarge for the RvR event which I am hoping a big turn out. (bg solic-p) (second yuri-p)

11pm gmt I will be give the Co-GM powers to yuri who will be the next
Co-GM for knights of the Round table and also after that will be give out prizes which will go to all the GMs in albion. (bg solic-p) (second yuri-p)

11:30pm gmt I say my final thx to all of albion and then I pack my bags and leave and say goodbye to my guildys and Alliance (bg solic-p)

12pm gmt BG will be closed (Party Over)

If I don't see you at the party I say goodbye now to you and good luck with the future

btw If you have any macros for the dragon raid please say it in bg
as I don't have all of them.

thx Solic Archers
Co-GM of kotrt retireing on August 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom