[Massdebate] Showers vs Baths Redux

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I have said it once, ill say it again, NOTHING beats a good hot shower, you come out feeling refreshed and super clean. Not like a bath that goes cold. The only thing baths are good for is having sex in!

And you use less water in a shower thus saving teh wurld!

Discuss!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
shower = hygiene
bath = le chillax

/thread

;)

FUUUU.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I prefer a shower in both instances. Come back from a weekend in the wilds, covered in crap, sun burnt. A cool shower wins every time.

I just get bored in a bath.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well the shower here at EZ-HQ is a bit feeble but it's still really nice after a run or just when I wake up to have a quick shower than having to faff about for 30 mins running a damn bath...though I do like a nice hot bath and it's easier to shave my legs in the tub than balancing on one foot trying not to flood the place with my feeble shower head when I rince my pins.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
shower to get clean

bath to relax

and tbh sex in either is pretty damn good :p altho in a bath it requires a bit of creative thinking ill grant that.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
We'll being 6ft5 and a sweaty bastard I've always liked showers, easily accessible and very quick and refreshing, especially after training purposes. However after moving to Scotland and having -15 degree climate, (we got up to -25 one night) shower in winter is pretty damn evil, my house is detached so takes a while to heat up and early morning I like to shower before work. This was impossible as it would most certainly provoke hypothermia after exiting the shower. Even though I'm a monster of a man I thought I'd give baths another go and for the whole winter I sat in a bath with pure hot water (and bubbles) for an hour and some music on the ipod dock and quite enjoyed being warm and realxed.

However not had a bath since the arctic winter (3 weeks ago) so back to showers. There is nothing better than a hardcore gym session or training soaked clothes from sweat and getting that roasting power shower instantly after.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I like to relax in a bath sometimes, but shower is easier so I'd go with that 9 times outa 10. Also you can't have a wank in a bath really.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
but if you do it in the bath then it's floating around in there with you

Zede

Part of the furniture
i have a deep spa bath, so its bath every time ! I have no windows, so le chillax is few candles, throw some essential oils into the bath & litz a doobie ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom