[Mass RvR Event] Wednesday July 26th 19:00 CET (Movie Inside)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Time to teach the albs how you are "supposed" to play this game!

Was extremely surprised to see such a turnup we had last time, 125 at the most. So i have been dying to do another run of alb ass-wooping and here it is.

The purpose is the same: To give everyone a chance to have a bit of fun in RvR, no matter what class, race, CL, ML, RR, lvl and gender you are, everyone are welcome, the more the merrier i say!

As last time, i expect everyone in the bg to participate so i know what potential we have, so please dont join with your BB(only mine are allowed cuz she is sexy) or if you are just curious to see what we are up to. I am gonna see if i can make the event a bit differently this time, "Whats happening this time Mastade?!" - You will see if you come along(yes i am a tease).

New recipies for killing albs are always welcome ofcourse, so dont be scared to PM me with suggestions, i got alot of good advice on both raids last time and that helped alot actually.

A bit of advice when being on my raids:

1. When we start up the bg, dont be afraid to start a grp on your own rather than expecting someone else to invite you.

2. Use /bg groups to see what grps are being build atm and to see who are solo(lfg) - Ask the respective group leaders if you can join their grp, or simply just spam invite those people you find necesarry for your grp.

3. Normally you wont find nightshades and rangers in normal rvr grps, but on such a raid as this you will find them very necesarry. So dont hesitate to invite em to your group.

prolly forgot something, will post later..

here is a little reminder about what we did wednesday

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2B682B6E6C5C5316

its piss poor qual but should give you an idea :)

Cya wednesday

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
have no idea why i poseted July 19th, can a friendly mod change it to 26th?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
aint next wednesday the 26th? :p

Edit: You beat me to it Mastade :wub:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
inc on hero if i can get a group, ranger if i cant :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
hope you didnt record me making an ass out of myself :(

probably won't be coming to this one unless it runs until 1am gmt, back to work for me maters

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
the vid is of tuesday btw :)

thats true.. was a bit tired when i made the thread.. hence why i also wrote 19th instead of 26th ;pp

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
the hunt for horner was fun fun ;) but 5p for the killer rofl

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
btw, on the vid, at 3.30~to 4.00~ you can see me standing next to mastade doing fuck all :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
btw, on the vid, at 3.30~to 4.00~ you can see me standing next to mastade doing fuck all :p

like duUuh!!!

ps. sry i was a bit slow reacting to ur brilliant post here :p but anyhow i'm here to mess with people :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
ow and mastade, ns or bain this time? :p

Whatever you find the most fun. Goes for everyone.. dont care what you come with as long as you believe you are gonna enjoy the raid with the class you bring.. but.. bainshee? ^^

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I will start making up load dim siege again for anyone who needs be on house 4275 Excal

Soulja

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
I will start making up load dim siege again for anyone who needs be on house 4275 Excal

Soulja

This is such a nice idea.. those crafters that can. Please make a few diminutive rams and trebs and put em on ur CM. It makes life a tad easier knowing people can just go housing to get diminutives :)

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
got 10 rams and 10 trebs and a few cata - ballistas on my CM house 3292 excal

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Whatever you find the most fun. Goes for everyone.. dont care what you come with as long as you believe you are gonna enjoy the raid with the class you bring.. but.. bainshee? ^^

well got the ns to rr5 last run, kicked several buts behind relic walls when they closed (the pve people returning to the lands, even an arms :D )
so now i can bring the bain, i'll see if i get a nice grp (aka a druid who can keep this suicidal one alive)

Everz

FH is my second home
Enli said:
well got the ns to rr5 last run, kicked several buts behind relic walls when they closed (the pve people returning to the lands, even an arms :D )
so now i can bring the bain, i'll see if i get a nice grp (aka a druid who can keep this suicidal one alive)
i say you inv me to ur grp for lethal roxor combo.. and rp farm xD

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
SHame I couldn't come on that raid. A cracking fun vid though! Keep it up!

:bazbeer: :bazbeer:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:

That was YOU!!!!...

yeah wasnt concentrating at all on that bridge, deserved to die. was close though one more polearm hit and you would have been toast.

I only have cl buffs as dont wanna go the route of the bb but looks like it may be the only choice.

anyways. im offline until bt sort there act out.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom