[MASS RVR EVENT] Saturday 31st March

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
The time has come for a new Mass RvR Event, has been a while since i did one so thought time to try another.

BG will be open on Klerical-e from 7pm uk time event will move out as soon as people are sorted and ready(hopefully about 8pm)

Siege will be available at Snowdonia from BB's - one being mine Asysbuffbot the other to be confirmed yet but will be next to my BB, if you have your own feel free to bring it along.

I know there isnt many people around atm but im sure we can muster a good nights RvR and every1 to have fun.

Couple of things i would like to say -

1. Scouts and infils are an important part of the event so any that would like to come and make a group feel free to do so.

2. All are welcome to join as the more we get the better (hopefully) it could be.

3. The biggest thing i ask for is for people to listen and hopefully follow orders given - i know its RvR and people have there own playstyles but people listening makes a huge difference to an events outcome.

4. Finally all who come are there to have FUN so please no bitching or whining you dont have to be there so think of those who do want to be there.

Ok well nothing else i can say just that i hope to see a few albs there and that we can make this a good event for all who attend.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Good initiative!
Will be there on tic probably!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Mart, i be sure to bring my Cow for u to spam Hug on again , unless u go for mid, then i dunno maybe ill charge in so u get smore free rps :)

Or i could bring me necro :p , nice to see u doing primetime again :)

Shuld be fun see u there on something be it Friend or Foe

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
wille there on slaap ( sorcerer ) have to lurn to play with him some time

unless you need me on some thing else ofcource

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
THIS HAS BEEN CANCLED AS I CAN'T MAKE IT !!!

Have a nice one without me m8s :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ill be there on making.Allways fun theese raids maybe u sucseed taking relic today u never know ;)
And this time bring above 100 people this time . :D

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
ill be there on making.Allways fun theese raids maybe u sucseed taking relic today u never know ;)
And this time bring above 100 people this time . :D

Just so you can bomb em and farm dem rps? :touch:

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Mass RvR event in the realm that has the least population and no incentive from GOA to even claim towers? Welcome to Midgard albs, enjoy your stay. The PvE is plentiful.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Not sure what the point of this kind of MRE'ing is.

You run on stick and die to Hibs on stick a couple of times and then you go out to Midgard and PvE there with 50 players and more.

How about each realm makes smaller groups and spreads the action among different places? Meeting 50 Albs or 50 Hibs on stick is just tiresome.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure what the point of this kind of MRE'ing is.

You run on stick and die to Hibs on stick a couple of times and then you go out to Midgard and PvE there with 50 players and more.

How about each realm makes smaller groups and spreads the action among different places? Meeting 50 Albs or 50 Hibs on stick is just tiresome.

hibs on stick? i do recall the alb zerg dieing to 1 fg hibs open field.

panningisyourfriend.com

less QQ manisch, get over it, MRE's are good for the action of the cluster, brings people out and generally people have fun. Its happened a lot through the history of DAOC its not a new thing and not something that happens every week or even every month. Good onto people who run MRE's shows balls..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
hibs on stick? i do recall the alb zerg dieing to 1 fg hibs open field.

panningisyourfriend.com

less QQ manisch, get over it, MRE's are good for the action of the cluster, brings people out and generally people have fun. Its happened a lot through the history of DAOC its not a new thing and not something that happens every week or even every month. Good onto people who run MRE's shows balls..

Yes, I know where your RPs came from. It's all okay.

:fluffle:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Shame i wasn's there but everyones knows that drinkin>DAOC!!!!MEGAMEJTS.
And just to please netcode...The child says : I POUUUUUUN ALAL U NEWBS IM TTHE BEST AND SO ON ,,, ;)
Atleast i got puzzy what did u get ;)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Shame i wasn's there but everyones knows that drinkin>DAOC!!!!MEGAMEJTS.
And just to please netcode...The child says : I POUUUUUUN ALAL U NEWBS IM TTHE BEST AND SO ON ,,, ;)
Atleast i got puzzy what did u get ;)

hehehe nice April Joke Sarumann:) best one so far...was it an tall elf ore a tiny little luri:)?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
OI i wasnt there to blow the albs up tonight...Im innocent.. :p drinkin/shagging>daoc tbh
I was drunk as a skunk would prolly blow a alco test to pieces if i tested myself ;p
And not gonne be active on making if not get reclustered.Other than when we running agramon if u want a fight AE will be in agramon at sundays and mondays and this time we hope to fight more than TC ;)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
This was the most fun ever u guys was even not get a keep from us hehe :p

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
I am glad the Hibs had so much fun, perhaps if they gave up all their advantages then it could be fun for everyone. Underpopulated realm, I don't think so somehow.

If last night was purely based on strategy, skill and ability I would be the first to congratulate you all - for being better than us. I have my doubts though, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I have not be play alb for let me say 2½ months soon the only thing i ever do on alb the is to pay rent in my house... So x-realmer no and there are many way to be a x-realmer on and im not one of them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom