[Mass RvR Event] Saturday 13th January

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Well the new year has arrived and with it comes the new season of the Mass Rvr Events. So i'm stepping up to do the first one of the year, its giving people quite a bit of notice to maybe make room in there busy schedules :)

BG will be open on Klerical-e from 7pm uk time event will move out as soon as people are sorted and ready(hopefully about 8pm)

Siege will be available at Snowdonia from BB's - one being mine Asysbuffbot the other to be confirmed yet but will be next to my BB, if you have your own feel free to bring it along.

I know there isnt many people around atm but im sure we can muster a good nights RvR and every1 to have fun.

Couple of things i would like to say -

1. Scouts and infils are an important part of the event so any that would like to come and make a group feel free to do so.

2. All are welcome to join as the more we get the better (hopefully) it could be.

3. The biggest thing i ask for is for people to listen and hopefully follow orders given - i know its Rvr and people have there own playstyles but people listening makes a huge difference to an events outcome.

4. Finally all who come are there to have FUN so please no bitching or whining you dont have to be there so think of those who do want to be there.

Ok well nothing else i can say just that i hope to see a few albs there and that we can make the first event in 2007 a good one for all.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Good idea. I've been waiting for this. Would be nice if GoA would pick it up and turn it into an official event, just once, as a kind of celebration thingie.

You know? At a set time, reset the relics, warp everybody to the border keep and throw in some fireworks, and then go out and kill everybody. There'd be a huge battle somewhere and lots of smaller fights around it, like in ye'olden days whenever a relic got raided or nicked during prime-time. Those were good times.

If they'd give everybody free access (as in, you don't need a subscription to play) for just that one day, I'd bet that it'd get everybody playing. People might renew the next day because they really miss that good old game. Might even save the cluster, of course, that's optional. I'm not sure if Ze Boss would agree.

oh well. Can't hurt to dream, eh?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if i can come online that early, but i will try to get the people from the guild to make a CM group.
If you need some siege equipment let me know, i can get some out of our guildvault should be arround 50+ sieges
in there all the time.

Anyway goodluck this saturday... let the grounds of the enemy realm shake

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldnt worry Masty , itll prolly be Mids turn this time (Gives u lot some free time to pwn Renaris while we gone lol)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
4. Finally all who come are there to have FUN so please no bitching or whining you dont have to be there so think of those who do want to be there.

I'm sorry but shouldn't you practice what you preach first?

Just a question.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I'm sorry but shouldn't you practice what you preach first?

Just a question.

Whats that sposed to mean? i dont remember bitching and whining when im on the raids pretty stupid to do so if your the raid leader.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ill be there as a hib or mid :) depends on who u attack :p
OR jsut go bombsquad again ;)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Not sure if i can come online that early, but i will try to get the people from the guild to make a CM group.
If you need some siege equipment let me know, i can get some out of our guildvault should be arround 50+ sieges
in there all the time.

Anyway goodluck this saturday... let the grounds of the enemy realm shake
hahah :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom