Mass Ninja Event!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Sticky this Please!

Saturday the 9th of December

On saturday the 9th of December i will be leading a mass ninja event ( also known as warrior/sb keep takes )
Aim will be to get as many of us as possible Warrior/Sb for the moment at time, ofc other people are free to join the BG, but you'll be expected to do other stuff ie cut port or slow people down.

We know that during primetime doing keep takes is hard enough, but with this method you can cut down the ramming time by 50% and with players willing to listen and people actually in the ram it will drop the door very fast, and trust me i mean fast.

Group setups i would hope for minimum of 3 warriors per group for gaurding the shadowblades, aslong as atleast 3 warrior in a group they should offer adequate protection.

Shadowblades who have shadowstrike are also a great asset, being able to keep people away from oil spot is usually very helpfull.
Cl5 group heals are also brilliant, keeping the group alive is key.

Once inside Everyone charges the Lord, drop poision spikes all around the keep to slow incomming albs if they are.

Shadowblades are best to spam Pincer, great away of reducing the lord's defence and also if you can fit in a sneaky Pa when we are chargng lord is also nice. :) But if you miss pa don't worry just keep hitting the lord.

Warriors cross guard when on lord as you'll be doing more dmg...........hopefully.
Warlords pop warguard etc, use the odd 10% heal here and there to keep people up.

Anyways Tell me if your comming and hopefully we get a mass turnout. The last time i did a large scale event equiavelent to this i got 30+ of us inside, was awesom. The Style of keep take we do is usually very exciting and quite funny at time, had many laughs with using group stealth inside keeps before. So trust me sign up or just tell me you want to come and we can have a hopefully very enjoyful evening. I know alot of people have atleast one warrior or sb alt, aslong as there 45+ bring it and in okay gear. More the merrier.

Seeing 20+ trolls climb a keep just raises the edges of your lips up.:)

Remember if you can, make some diminutive rams it helps on the night instead of me having to organise them. Make them, shove the on your horse or stack a few in your backpack and hopefully we wont have to spend to long gettng siege organised.

Bradlex-p Will lead the BG. And i'll open the BG around 7:30 Gmt.
Cya on the night hopefully.:england:

For Hibgard!

P.S. Mastard post our little treaty thing you made.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
WOOOHOOOO!!! SIGNING IN AND CAN COME!!
Im not gonna miss this! : |

signing in Lywon tha BG warrior

And Fraps ready for use! ;)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
7.30 PM ? i'll be there with fat boy warrior!!!

7.30AM? i'll be at work :(

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
I will try and drag some TDA members out into RvR. I cant promise we all look good in the ninja outfits. Hoods seems too small for the trolls and the shirts look like tank tops on them, the dwaven pot bellies tend to fall out of thier black shirts and the kobbies keep falling in those long pants, but we will bring the true ninja spirit. :) Lets show them Michael Dudikoff :worthy: (for those young padawans reading the forum: a true ninja ninja hero hero from the 80's) havent lived in vain. :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Good Luck Bradlex ;)
they mess with Bradlex they mess with the best :p or smt like that :O

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I'll be there, in hopes to ding RR3 on warrior :)

Need to make some power pots for getho CL heals thou......

Nightrider

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try my best to come. Not sure i can tho, but thought I at least should show my interest.

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
make it after 7pm and aslird will be there to make you all look cuter :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kaburn said:
worst thread ever

And who are you? Surprsingly enough your not brave enough to show char names in your sig, but come on to post random insults about the thread. Nice one lol.

And to all the people that signed up thank you, hopefully we will have a fun evening.:england:

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
I agree, this post is insane, and thats why i will be coming. :D

I`ll try and get some guildies to come too, because this is what this fuckin realm needs, is some pure fun, to get rid of all this bitterness.

Young Bradex is abit of a cabbage, but he is trying, so come on folks, lets have some nutters signing up for fun to make it a good night.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
And who are you? Surprsingly enough your not brave enough to show char names in your sig, but come on to post random insults about the thread. Nice one lol.

Well, his sig says -=Team Radar=-, which says enough really, but here's some of his lovely posting history:

[edit] ohw, after a little bit searching his postshistory, here are some of his characters:
Samanos
Sazanos
Threeplague
Meddyck
Caburn

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

Infa is a spy in disguise :)

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
WTF is the point in calling it a ninja raid when its posted here ?:???

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Infa is a spy in disguise :)
I do my best ;)

and ohw, it's Ingaf, infa<something> was a different healer, a long long time ago. Coincidental name similarities :). Haven't seen him around for ages though :(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

he means that all albs hibs can see it so its not a ninja raid but from bradlex Pov its a ninja because he climb inside keeps ^^ both terms are correct though :p

so its a semi-ninja raid!!1 i would like to join but i got no warrior sb acc :p so nvm me xd

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Now that was a bloody good laugh, pity Brad's hamster-powered ZX81 kept LDing on him tho ;)

/salute

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
had company/mills/? christmas party saturday :( dam
well, christmas is only once a year, new years party twice so that can miss for some ninja ;)

but good to see you had fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom