Mass LDs today...?

Neo

Loyal Freddie
loggin, ld, logg in, ld, logg in, ld... No more daoc 2nite it seems.
Will n Grace then off to soccer prax

barske said:
omg.. starting to hate this game and alll the server bugs/problems....
was fighting Chisisi (band of star mob) and i LD for the 5 time... in the Ld time i have killed the mob but no loot to pick up!

common goa get your a ss up and fix all the problems!

they're working on it atm? :x

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
barske said:
[..]was fighting Chisisi (band of star mob) and i LD for the 5 time... [..]

Why the F were you fighting an Artifact mob if you had already ld'd 4 times before recently?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
barske said:
omg.. starting to hate this game and alll the server bugs/problems....
was fighting Chisisi (band of star mob) and i LD for the 5 time... in the Ld time i have killed the mob but no loot to pick up!

common goa get your a ss up and fix all the problems!

for not even to talk about the web site... they still have not fix the link to "Roll of honour" how long is it they startet on it ? 3-4 month ago or more...

and btw how can they call it "random LD's" its the same person's all the time...!

First things first ----> Clicky <--- this link goes well, to calmy re-read your post again.
Theyre busy fixing it, A gm is on here updating pretty fast for us.

Roll of Honour or cluster, I guess cluster was wanted more. RoH moan is getting old anyway.

Random lds : Random because its RANDOM as they dont know how its happening ? things just "RANDOMLY" causing problems when things seem to look fine :<

Im sure Mr.Snake will repop and you can kill it, Hey! maybe you will even make a post to cry about the mob not dropping the ring and how its goas fault and how its not fair and how its soooooo roll of honours fault and its so upsetting.

:worthy:

barske

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity<<<<
here is the /cry tread

omg goa really show the lag of service!

im being told that if i did not pick loot up before LD they wont help...
even that its them that makes the LD's

censi

Can't get enough of FH
come on dude their trying to stablise the system not worry about your 33 copper pieces and hunk of cheese.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly the problems keep reappearing. May I suggest that you route the traffic via saudi arabia on a private fibre or something? :(

censi said:
come on dude their trying to stablise the system not worry about your 33 copper pieces and hunk of cheese.

chisisi doesn't drop hunks of cheese, daughters of MedB do! i should know, i farmed some xD

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have any info on how its going?

Are people still ld'ing?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Spoke to Xalin ingame and he said everything seems alright. was 30ish minutes ago

Myself have been standing ingame dual logged for the past hour np

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
food here i come then...just tryd on 1 of my 4 acconts...2 is loggd in alrdy after ld and now the homepage shows excal and pryd down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom