Film Martyrs

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Watched this last night after reading a list about the top ten eye opening films (Fight Club was number one so it was my kinda list) and fuck me did it open my eyes. It is from 2008 so not new but I need those who haven't seen it to go and watch it now (it is French and has subtitles). Be warned, it is not for those who are easily upset.

For those who have seen it -

I take it you are meant to decide for yourself what the girl said to the Miss about what she saw in the other world?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Been a while since I watched a good French Movie, Blue is the Warmest Colour was the last one, will give this one a go at the weekend.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I watched a pretty decent French action film a little while back, then ofc there is the original Nikita. Other than that I can't think of a single good film. (I have zero interest in arty nonsense)

There is one that keeps popping up on Netflix that I want to see when I have time to sit down and read the subtitles, half the time I watch a film and its mostly on in the background atm though.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Been a while since I watched a good French Movie, Blue is the Warmest Colour was the last one, will give this one a go at the weekend.

Two very very different films. Though there is also a lot of extreme nudity in Martyrs it may not be quite what you're expecting after watching Blue ... :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Blue was a very good character film, regardless of the girl on girl stuff.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've seen Irréversible, no other French films need apply!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Downloaded and will watch later, that said, fuck french cinema.
Korean films are where it's at.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Downloaded and will watch later, that said, fuck french cinema.
Korean films are where it's at.

I Saw the Devil (I think that's the title) was an outstanding film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom