Mars conspiracy?

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Mars is a red planet, this picture is clearly a fake!

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
why is there a big black box in the middle of the screen?.

I guess some would say Nasa are covering something they dont want you to see, but if that were the case they wouldnt have put the picture on the internet.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
People are never happy unless there's a conspiracy :) For those interested, the BBC have put together a nice little 360º panorama of the red planet (Flash required).

Kind Regards

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe they were hiding the city of Aliens in the distance!

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Sensitive equipment that belongs to the mission, and they don't want a picture of it spread around the internet?

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Lost city of Atlantis found hovering over Mars shocker!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually - they've installed a large floating plasma telly to watch the Liverpool match this weekend :clap:

Good on em!

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
The truth is out there ;)

spoof.mars.jpg

Kind Regards

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
the pictures come from here

Alot of the pictures seem to have the black boxes, some are even near complete black.
They are marked as RAW images.
Given that mars is a fair bit away and comunication are are fairly dificult, I'dd venture to guess the black boxes are transmision errors.

As said before if they where trying to hide samething they wouldnt post the images on the net to start with

babs

Can't get enough of FH
In an attempt to make the rovers friendly looking, NASA hired someone to make the stereoscopic cameras look like eyes. Unfortunately the person they hired was an idiot who promptly painted pupils on them.

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
I just thought someone was taking the piss a la 2001 :S

ho hum, guess not

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
sibanac said:
the pictures come from here

Alot of the pictures seem to have the black boxes, some are even near complete black.
They are marked as RAW images.
Given that mars is a fair bit away and comunication are are fairly dificult, I'dd venture to guess the black boxes are transmision errors.

As said before if they where trying to hide samething they wouldnt post the images on the net to start with

So wheres the conspiracy then?!

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Jonty

4stars mate :clap:

Have you just created the next annoying email to be sent around the worlds offices?

Post that image about a bit and lets see how long before it gets in my inbox

Cyfr

Banned
Put some text in the corner saying Mars Surface 05/01/04 or something, then people who aint on this thread know what it is ;)

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, glad you like it :) In all honesty, it was very crudely done, so I doubt it'll ever get an airing elsewhere.

Kind Regards

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I could mail it back to the peoples who sent me the original - that should be amusing ;)

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
There is no mars conspiracy. You could stare at those photos all day and suddenly a smiling face would appear and you'd circle it... others would say "wow!" and before you know it the world thinks aliens left us a message. NASA are on mars and looking at... rocks and dust. That's it :)

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Trust me I'd love there to be a conspiracy :(

In fact... do you think NASA's probes could of been fitted with microwave generators to fry beagle 2's systems. If beagle 2 worked then NASA would have their funding cut (after all beagle 2 was chip as chips) and NASA could not afford that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom