Market Explorer's are UP!!!!111

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Nice that MEs are working again, found some GoV scrolls for sale so I ran to pick up but there were no GoV scrolls at that house ( yes, I triple checked the lot number ), I can remember this happening before, is it a bug or something?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Nice that MEs are working again, found some GoV scrolls for sale so I ran to pick up but there were no GoV scrolls at that house ( yes, I triple checked the lot number ), I can remember this happening before, is it a bug or something?

If you use the buy from merchant feature you can check contents of CM before running to the house (you don't have to buy th eitem that way and pay the mark-up) probably worth doing this til people have got round to do /listmerchant to update their CMs

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been having ylw/red fps since the shutdown..anyone know whats up with that? tracert says opentransit.paris is around 800ms ping :(

So are we back crappy lag? or is it temporary...havent found anythin else about it.

/Dracus

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Ive been having ylw/red fps since the shutdown..anyone know whats up with that? tracert says opentransit.paris is around 800ms ping :(

So are we back crappy lag? or is it temporary...havent found anythin else about it.

/Dracus

me 2 :( cant play at all atm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom