Market Explorer's are UP!!!!111

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
YEAH!!! they are up running again :clap:

Are they showing duplicate items on houses or is it all ok?, also since the last patch i take it you ned to do /listmerchant again?

:m00:

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
just got a message: servers will come down in 20 minutes for maintenance! A fix? A hampster? who will tell!

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Gribz0r said:
just got a message: servers will come down in 20 minutes for maintenance! A fix? A hampster? who will tell!

asked CSR if are fixing ME and get next A: servers will be dont in about 5 min

soo u can see the diference u ask about ME and he answer that server get down :twak:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Please please please get MEs back up, i've been bloody mad enough to actually run around housing, I think ive covered like 90% of it in my late night housing explorations. :p

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
popa said:
asked CSR if are fixing ME and get next A: servers will be dont in about 5 min

soo u can see the diference u ask about ME and he answer that server get down :twak:
Or it could be that I was getting spammed with questions about the servers coming down and in the time it took for me to hit the 'r' button after reading a message about how long the servers would stay up for you PMed me?

Or is that just crazy talk?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
fao GMS

When is the roll of honour on the homepage going to be updated please ?

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
When I asked Requiel ingame about ME's getting fixed he said "Amongst other things" so hopefully xml's are getting fixed too. \o/

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Or it could be that I was getting spammed with questions about the servers coming down and in the time it took for me to hit the 'r' button after reading a message about how long the servers would stay up for you PMed me?

my q waz " are u fixing merchat explorer?"

edit u have been on Vendo

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder why there's a need to spam poor Requiel about a server shutdown hehe. It's going to get shutdown, log out, spam FH.

Btw anyone else noticed a lot of pubic hair under the keyboard keys from all this crotch scratching behind the PC?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel gave me a answer too so bleh :p

Yes fixing them among other things
hoping them other things is giving me 100p for free :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Amongst other things, ive found a £1 coin under my space bar, loads of crumbs, and numerous assorted stuff.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Gribz0r said:
Btw anyone else noticed a lot of pubic hair under the keyboard keys from all this crotch scratching behind the PC?

errr no, not really, take a pic and show?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Sharma said:
Amongst other things, ive found a £1 coin under my space bar...
There's about a 1mm gap around the space bar...how the hell did you get a £1 coin in there?

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
There's about a 1mm gap around the space bar...how the hell did you get a £1 coin in there?

It's a common Animist problem. Many of them jam a coin between their keys to keep spamming shrooms and sometimes the coin gets lost :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:

I own a lovely microsoft keyboard with a nice big arse chunky space bar. :p

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Gribz0r said:
It's a common Animist problem. Many of them jam a coin between their keys to keep spamming shrooms and sometimes the coin gets lost :p
thats cheat :p
better put a hand

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
MEs working, but extremely slowly...up to 5 minutes to complete one search...

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Svartmetall said:
MEs working, but extremely slowly...up to 5 minutes to complete one search...
This is because they are being spammed. Once demand goes back to normal they'll be searching at the usual speed.

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
probably because everybody in game has jumped on the nearest ME lol

i for 1 say thanks to requiel and team for fixing it tbh they all have to put up with so much rubbish from gamers its a wonder they bother to fix anything with the attitude they get from some people

/rant

:D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:

You don't have to defend yourself on here - you do enough for the community as it is IMHO :fluffle:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
What's the situation with the XML? Is that likely to now also work after the update?

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Danamyr said:
What's the situation with the XML? Is that likely to now also work after the update?

Yeah ... Poor me was working on a program for my PDA for fun just before the server upgrade ... havent been able to complete it in over a week now :-(

Fix the XML please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom