Mario Kart Complete

P

projectarnold

Hmmm, not quite what I was expecting. At least it looks a lot more interesting than the yawnsome super circuit.

btw anyone elese think it's a bit odd that Diddy Kong is in the game, I thought he was a Rare owned character?

O

Ono

Originally posted by nath
Looks kinda shit if you ask me :/

I have to sat that I am not convinced by the graphic style either.

Hopefully the gameplay will be spot on - in which case all is forgiven.

E

Embattle

People said the same about Zelda with regards to it looking odd, although I think it is fine tbh.

S

sheepsteak

Its not orgasmic but looks like it will be a good laugh

L

lynchet

TBH I think you've pretty well summed up all the Mariokart games there Sheep :)

Looks arent really the main concern, sure I want it to look nice but its how it plays that really matters, whether theyve kept the easy to pick up and play, fun elements intact etc.

S

silverthorn

not to be outdone though, I see that PS2 owners are getting Crash Team Racing :D

That was great on the PS1 and as you said, always good for a night on the p!ss with your mates and some pizza \o/

P

plightstar

That takes me back, I remember playing Mario Kart on the Snes, then on the N64 great multi-player games, never really liked the single-player though its good don't get me wrong, it just not as fun as beating your mates.

W

wildwood

Did anyone notice this from the Nintendo E3 Site:

"Link the game with eight other players using a broadband adapter and race each other side-by-side using multiple game systems and multiple televisions!"

8 player Battlemode mayhem :)

I thought they canned the online version....

S

Sar

They did - this is linking two consoles to each other directly in the same room, with 4 players on each.

P

plightstar

Kinda like when u linked up the playstation or Xbox

S

Sharma

Im unconvinced about how it looks to be honest, mind having said that could turn out to be a great game and good for parties, can only speculate on it until its actually released.

O

Ono

My Jap version shipped today so hopefully will be with me by Friday! :clap:

O

Ono

My copy arrived this morning and I can confirm that the game is class.

C

~Clarky~

mucho fun

tad easy though, even on 150cc.

the all cup mode is great though :clap: :clap:

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Ono
My copy arrived this morning and I can confirm that the game is class.
Picked it up yesterday myself. Have to say that unfortunately for me it seemed a little too easy again (it took me 3 hours to complete Mario Kart 64 completely) but the twist of two drivers is actually enough to keep it interesting.

S

Sar

Rank the four MK games then?

So far mine's would be:

Snes MK
GBA SC
MK64

Ain't played MK:DD yet...

M

ManDevil

New co-op mode is excellent, completed most of the game playing it that way.

Just need to get a broadband adapter now the new Warp Pipe - Beta is out, so I can play online :D

Users who are viewing this thread