@Marc

Everz

FH is my second home
Congratulations buddy!

Let you fill in the details for those who don't have you fb.

Everz

FH is my second home
No one else but me have him on facebook still :p?

georgie

FH is my second home
You do know that a positive result isn't always a good thing, right? :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Cheers mate! Quite a surreal day being Friday the 13th and all and I actually thought of you at half 7 this morning when we rocked up to the hospital and the lass we shared a room with pre op, her fella was wearing a wolves shirt!! When I finally managed to log on Facebook after I announced it, I was greated with cornokz and his cheesy grin!

My daughter was born this morning, planned C section. I know the nhs comes in for some bad press but I can't big them up enough for what they they did for us today. Top Drawer! Would rather be at hossy with wifey and baby but they kick you out at 8 so settling for
A few cans and breaking bad!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Again, congratz mate :)

Good to hear everything went smooth! She's a little beauty too!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Congratulations Marc! Hope she is healthy and happy!

Everz

FH is my second home
Cheers mate! Quite a surreal day being Friday the 13th and all and I actually thought of you at half 7 this morning when we rocked up to the hospital and the lass we shared a room with pre op, her fella was wearing a wolves shirt!! When I finally managed to log on Facebook after I announced it, I was greated with cornokz and his cheesy grin!

My daughter was born this morning, planned C section. I know the nhs comes in for some bad press but I can't big them up enough for what they they did for us today. Top Drawer! Would rather be at hossy with wifey and baby but they kick you out at 8 so settling for
A few cans and breaking bad!

Wearing a Wolves shirt.. see all the good omen were going your way!

Congratulations again mate. Hopefully not to many sleepless nights before the January period :p.

Marc

FH is my second home
Thanks for the congratulations all.

Im so tired!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom