marath rr9

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
grats, shame you need 6 resists to be able to beat anything. :puke:

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
hehe Grats....

and here was me thinking last night I had a chance against you on my rr2 vamp at DC bridge last night... go figure... I should check realm ranks more often then going hunting RR9 SBs :D

Yeah kinda wondered why you were still going in circles after all the other hibs left there. Was kinda suprised as no1 added to it as was sure it was baiting. :D

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
Yeah kinda wondered why you were still going in circles after all the other hibs left there. Was kinda suprised as no1 added to it as was sure it was baiting. :D

hehe no worries... I run solo a lot of the time so if I'm doing that im looking for you ;) ...the first couple of times you got me when I was running to get over the bridge to join in the zerg :)... then I thought what the hell I have a stealth lore buff so i came looking for you... kind of dumb I know... but its the fun.. and I'm not affraid to have a go :D

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats bud, well done. Stop owning me so quick though from now on plz :eek7:

Regards Blitz. :cheers:

A

Aoln

grats, now stop using 2 bots, af charges and resting when purge is down please? :<

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
grats, now stop using 2 bots, af charges and resting when purge is down please? :<

Already told you I was watching ER at the time . :) I die lots with purge down. Like attacking a rr2 luri with 80% hp, lagging to miss bs2, qc stun and 3 shotted. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom