Maps to play?

T

ThePatriot

Sorry to annoy U but as new barry's clan I'm still not familiar with the website. I'd like to know where I can find the list of the maps that will be in use for the season 6 and, could U tell me how U know which map U're gonna use for the next fight.

A

andersschm

http://leagues.barrysworld.com/bwcsl/

On the above page if you look on the left hand column you will have links to "week1, week2 etc" clicking on this link will display the list of fixtures for that week and will announce the map at the top of the list.

BWCSL tends to use only bomb/defuse maps, mainly a popular selection from the standard Counterstrike maps. This season de_clan2_fire has also been used.

T

ThePatriot

Thanks again to the bombsquad team and wish U the best for week 4 de_clan_2_fire.How is the selection of the team established before a game?I suppose U don't play terros or ct all the times...Do U have to switch teams after a half game?By the way, I visited your website and that's pretty good! I can easily imagine that it was a great job to do it.Still a lot of work to perform for the =[SoD]= but that's great!See U guys and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread