maps on community servers

G

Gemma the Dog

dudes...a little while back you sorted out having a nice range of maps voteable on the community servers.

now you've changed them back to a limited range !

it's not like they are over full...so why restrict the choice of maps so much? if you can put it back the way they were before they were taken down that would be great !!

cheers

G

Gemma the Dog

so the lack of response means?

that Q3 is dead as far as BW is concerned??

I see the regular meet on Wednesdays at 9pm seems to have been taken off the email that ted/bigfoot email out. We would have been there if you hadn't restricted the maps we could play on!

shame really....

C

Chameleon

GTD, the problem has been that I simply don't have the time to personally maintain the community servers or commit to a game on a weekly basis. I work long hours and aren't always able to find spare time to play games these days unfortunately. I'd have replied earlier but haven't made it back in here for some time now. I've explained all this to bigfoot and I do know that he has someone in mind who hopefully has more spare time than I to keep things running smoothly. Although I'd have loved to have helped to keep things q3 ticking along smoothly for game.net, I'm just too busy to keep up these days.
Hopefully I'll see you on the servers in the future. Thanks to you and the others in SPS for making the community games work. Keep on giving feedback on the servers and I'm sure they will get sorted asap.

Ch@m

B

bigfoot

I'm trying to get someone in to take over from Ch@m, what maps do you want on the servers GtD?

G

Gemma the Dog

ah!

there is life in here :)

I quite understand the situation...although I'm not sure who changed the map configs and why, but if you could have a shuftie through the earlier posts made when those were setup it should give u the lowdown on the maps.

basically *all* the standard ctf maps + all the 3wave ones (q3wcp1 to 23) + q3wxs1 & 2

what would be extra cool is if there would be a way to upload new custom maps to the server....go on...you can trust me ;)

oh yes...and callvote for maps + instagib please.

B

bigfoot

All the maps should now be on #1. As for further custom maps just give me a shout with which ones you want added and I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom