Maps in s7

O

old.Vasco

I notice we have no new maps this season, personally I always like a couple of new ones. I think the reason none did well enough in the poll was there were too many listed, I voted for a couple at random, which I guess others did as well but this split the vote.

So I suggest for next season on the poll you just have New Map 1 and New Map 2, and then the admins decide what to bring in (I trust you). :D

N

Nero-

Well there are a few issues regarding this:

1) The map list for votes was actually reduced in length, compared to last season at least.
2) I decided to scrap the "wildcard" week which included 2 completely new maps this season primarily because things were taking too long to get done and the highest priority was getting the season over with by christmas
3) Everyone moans about new maps anyway (you're a minority ;p)
4) When the last BWTFCL was running there weren't really any others trying out these new maps, well Vitality is running now and aims at just that.
5) I'm no big fan of new maps by the majority so you're simply not going to get as many as was maybe the case before :)

However, if there is a next season (there are issues at BW atm which need resolving before anything is confirmed) then there will be the inclusion of another map vote which focuses solely on new and unexplored maps.

The wildcard week isn't dead, it's just hibernating until after christmas for reasons of time restrictions only :)

Users who are viewing this thread