Many Thanks to the Albs at Boldiam

N

nemesisgm

From the whole of Nemesis, I'd liek to thanks ALbion for making a good show at Boldiam tonight, and for allowing us to Ding 30 mil rp as a guild in style.

P.S. Hugs Edofire

C

corranhorn1

Durgi was that what the howling at me was for :p

Grats on the 30mill

Give slap to the mids that bug abusing thou. Dont know if albs were abusing but many listened and didnt, a few mids were abusing the lack of 2nd door
kabump for sure thou no screeny in mayhem :/
then a few bolts going through at people even thou door closed and they stood out of sight :(

Thou that still a different matter. Been good seeing you lately durgi, lets keep it up. Thou tell rowena to stop picking on me :)

A

AncientDane

Apparently a few Albs like to take advantage of this bug, I myself got screenshots of multiple Albions standing inside when door 2 still was up. Even had a necro camping inside for a long time to spy on us. :(

T

Tesla Monkor

Waah. Noone complains about me when I go on RvRs. :/ I need to kill more 'named albs' to get noticed, I suppose. :)

I

Indiana Jones

well perhaps some are abusing the bug, but i also know ppl that didn't know what happened

but if they can walk through the 2nd door, shouldn't they be stopped at the tower, as thats where the new door will be?

T

Tesla Monkor

That is what I was thinking too, Indi. Patching to US version keeps means the second door is moved from the entrance to the actual tower.. Meaning all they can do is run around the courtyard. :) (And there are seperate doors on the battlements, only usable by the keepowners)

A

AncientDane

But if they can run around in the courtyard, it also makes it really easy for them to place some nice Groundtargets.

R

roweej

pfff! Guild didnt Ding in Guild style, I dinged Nemesis on some Reaver 30mins before we ran out mpk to get a keep or summat! :)

And I am not picking out on u Corran, it was merly plain stupid to shoot a merc while there was 5 Weak Fragile Casters about who wouldnt die because they were twinked by insta's :)

With love

C

corranhorn1

Heh, still ran away from me when i ran to the keep to wave to you when my group attacked bold alone :(

You seem to like hiding from me now and only attacking when you got friends about! Wish i hadnt had that fun with you and warrr in hw. Seems to have taught you that attacking me is a bad idea :p

Oh and you should of noticed i finally dinged RR6, i have to thank you for allow me to gank you all them times in hw/cs :)

<hugs rowena>

We meet again soon,

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by corranhorn1
<hugs rowena>

We meet again soon,

<Mumbles something in trollish, stroking his large hammer gently, whispering>

No you will not.

<Turns his back and leaves the room, mumbeling aincent troll curses over the ways life take.>

C

corranhorn1

Heh Grivne, Rowena finally learnt that you arent a stong enough warrior for her :p
Have to meet you sb sometime when i dont get the jump on him, so far you been unlucky and few times we been in same area i managed to break your stealth. Pure luck. Maybe if you can put up a good fight rowena wont hug and kiss me everytime she see's me :)

G

GrivneKelmorian

For reasons i dont wanna talk about i can tell you...you wont see her again. :(

And for my SB, I have a tendens not to jump a rr6 merc without buffs and SC armor ;)

R

roweej

Rowena died in the docks of aegir, and is ignored to be ressurected by the gods of skadi...

C

corranhorn1

Originally posted by roweej
Rowena died in the docks of aegir, and is ignored to be ressurected by the gods of skadi...

but but but ........ :(

shame to here this. Always had fun when you were about even when i got arrows from all directions into me at once. Still i can hope one day you find way back for the hug :)

Edit....Grivne a jealous hing ad used some dirty troll stuff to keep us apart i bet :p

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by corranhorn1
Grivne a jealous hing ad used some dirty troll stuff to keep us apart i bet :p

Wasnt dirty, just a big heart!

Users who are viewing this thread