Many coming back ..?

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Many people coming back when ToA hits the shelves? I for one am strongly considering making yet anbother return to the sunny shores of Excali. Just wonderd if anyone else was thinking of making a similar return.

Lets here it..

Uppercut

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think so... even more trouble getting SC´d, Master leveled, leveling artifacts etc... many many hours ingame again...

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice to see TOA, but its very obvious that unless you can play many hours a week, then u wont get anywhere with the master lvls, artifacts and whatever. I cba to play daoc that much, so wont be back either :(

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
nop, quitting by then afaik ;d

[WTS]
|
|
|
|
v

Brennik

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe. Even if only to help guildies thru the MLs, thanks to all the fabulous tictacs learned on the US servers.

Oh yea Lofff, irc, I need to talk to you :p

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
erm prolly come back depends on how much time and money i wanna put into daoc again :x

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
do you need 1 toa copy for each account you have? or does it work as with SI?

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Coming back but not for ToA. I Cba doing all the new stuff.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

uuuh.. 1 toa copy for each acc... that IS like SI.. isnt it? ;o

(i dunnno but my guess is thats how it will work!)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
fucking over populated realm GO AWAY~~~ :D

they should give daoc a new realm ;)

HIBGARD!!!!!

elftroll
luribbie
norsebolg
valkcelt
dwarslyve

GOGO

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

U need a copy of TOA for each account like u do with SI. And for new accounts, you need to buy the orgional game, a copy of SI and a copy of TOA, so thats like £50 for a new account... rip off I think

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
ill be coming back, is taking me too long to level on guinevere, may aswell just play alb/pryd, and with toa after being in a rvr guild i prefer PvE so will be quite a good laff methinks

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
U need a copy of TOA for each account like u do with SI. And for new accounts, you need to buy the orgional game, a copy of SI and a copy of TOA, so thats like £50 for a new account... rip off I think

That sucks :[

Wanted to get toa for my bot also, 25% buff bonus, yum <3

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
I guess demanding cash for all expansions is the only nerf they can come up with for BBs :D

and still people whine... ^^

It sucks, but if they did not do it this way, why would people pay for any accounts? :p If it works without cd key, then its free, thats life these days :D

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, Easy :)

Treeanna and I miss you all, but the game is pretty fd-up atm.

Also, there is no point in doing anything until after frontiers...right now Mythic is all set to change everything completely with the RA revamp and ongoing nerfs to the TOA abilities.

I just try and keep tabs on things to see if a miracle happens and Mythic has that operation to remove thier heads from thier collective asses.

/wave!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Hi Llix.

How goes it?

Not coming back either i'm afraid. So much more time to do more impoprtant things now. Do miss it sometimes but then i miss my Broadband connection in general not just DAOC.

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:
I am already back!! what is TOA ?? :kissit:

Put it away poca..

And !! we should all return. Joking aside i really do find the game alot of fun after a good 4-5 month break. The only downside i found was that some good friends leave .. but hey.. as someone said.. the server is pretty well populated anyway so more fish in the sea?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Llixeraxu said:
Put it away poca..

And !! we should all return. Joking aside i really do find the game alot of fun after a good 4-5 month break. The only downside i found was that some good friends leave .. but hey.. as someone said.. the server is pretty well populated anyway so more fish in the sea?

How quickly you forget and move on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom