gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
good fight, shame u had to remedy to win. but good fight all the same

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
nope cuz i pa'd him, didnt even bother with remedy :p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
u hit it perfect time, as i got messages, you poison the target but fails to effect, etc, i was completely rushing to find u anyways cuz first enemy id seen in an hour so i fucked myself over from the off, good fun tho, shame i have to run all the way to bold for action atm, no1 comes to beno bridge

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
u hit it perfect time, as i got messages, you poison the target but fails to effect, etc, i was completely rushing to find u anyways cuz first enemy id seen in an hour so i fucked myself over from the off, good fun tho, shame i have to run all the way to bold for action atm, no1 comes to beno bridge

Ah, okay, I wasn't sure, I am late with pushing remedy.

Problem for now is that I don't see you coming, so usually end up critical striked and I got just Purge I for some odd reason.

How much MoS do you have?

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
well manisch proved a point today about how when u play different chars u play differently, i've bin soloing nicely on ns quite happy killing soloers with ease, especially his 2handed paladin which i must admit me and septina were laughing our head off with my decoy pa trick lolz!

and then manisch joins a fg on his paladin and starts to add and add and add and add and add, you get the point.

funniest part was, i jump out of a keep unstealthed, manisch grapples me infront of his group, non of them see that hes got me grappled, i move 2 paces forward and stealth, then he pops SL and cant find me cuz im already back in the keep lolz! (keep was mids)

anyways, less rvr policing when u do it urself so often.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
What then? I don't see certain assas until I got the PA in the face.

y mos does nothing. at least the old mos.

what u say always seemed random to me. maybe u see them first, maybe u get to see them second... and many times u see each other after both have met and walked through each other.

and ofc SL.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
good fight, shame u had to remedy to win. but good fight all the same

I'm not getting at you mate, just pointing something out that i have noticed and always baffled me, Why do people always say things like shame you used this ability or that ability? The abilities are part of the game, they're part of the way you play the game, if he has the ability why shouldn't he use it? and why is it a shame?

Some time ago i had a duel on my friar against an armsman, after he died he said "it's a shame you were buffed and i wasn't i would have won if you weren't buffed" erm ... buffs are a part of being a friar they're not something extra, they are there to balance out the character with other classes, ofc i'm gonna used them LOL.

It just totally baffles me.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
well manisch proved a point today about how when u play different chars u play differently, i've bin soloing nicely on ns quite happy killing soloers with ease, especially his 2handed paladin which i must admit me and septina were laughing our head off with my decoy pa trick lolz!

and then manisch joins a fg on his paladin and starts to add and add and add and add and add, you get the point.

funniest part was, i jump out of a keep unstealthed, manisch grapples me infront of his group, non of them see that hes got me grappled, i move 2 paces forward and stealth, then he pops SL and cant find me cuz im already back in the keep lolz! (keep was mids)

anyways, less rvr policing when u do it urself so often.

You are missing some vital point here. I was out solo around the Surs tower on my Infi, then later Paladin and joined a group with the Paladin for retake of the keep.

Every assa I know including myself tries to PA someone in a keep take, usually at a bad point, with tons of guards or when heals are needed.

Didn't want you around for those reasons, so I grappled you, but the people in my group were slow.

You will not find me grouped with a caster or PA'ing you while you follow a Sorc, did you see me add on you when Shinue MoC'ed you and the other guy down?

Don't know how it's so hard to spot the difference.

- English -

Resident Freddy
You are missing some vital point here. I was out solo around the Surs tower on my Infi, then later Paladin and joined a group with the Paladin for retake of the keep.

Every assa I know including myself tries to PA someone in a keep take, usually at a bad point, with tons of guards or when heals are needed.

Didn't want you around for those reasons, so I grappled you, but the people in my group were slow.

You will not find me grouped with a caster or PA'ing you while you follow a Sorc, did you see me add on you when Shinue MoC'ed you and the other guy down?

Don't know how it's so hard to spot the difference.

you added on me when apex + random inf(not you) decided to attach meh :<

- English -

Resident Freddy
Yeah, we had this already, while we're trying to killl the lord.

Maybe PM Maeloch and ask him of how to play a Mentalist solo.

haha well mentas probably the worst solo caster and i rarely die solo... maybe to some decent stealther, although i dont recall you ever soloing it... aswell i wouldn't say im the best spec for it either.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
haha well mentas probably the worst solo caster and i rarely die solo... maybe to some decent stealther, although i dont recall you ever soloing it... aswell i wouldn't say im the best spec for it either.

May i disagree on this? Menta is probably one of the best solo class, needs a lot of practice and patience tho.

- English -

Resident Freddy
May i disagree on this? Menta is probably one of the best solo class, needs a lot of practice and patience tho.

well ill put it into some perspective. considering my spec of 45light

no spells greater than 1500 range (shud lose to any caster with better range, if you win the other casters suck)

green mezz (if your light specced for damage which I am)... lasts what, 4seconds on a det 5 tank... maybe 15-20 on anyone else.

stun(enough said)

no speed!

damage(enough said)

pet(not that great tbh, too easy to counter)

rr5 (brilliant rr5 if u can land it, i always get not visable please wait 2 seconds, by this time your stunned + dead, if it lands and you blasted gov proceed it interupts it and u will be vulnerable).

so basically if u can get into range of anyone else who doesnt have charge, purge etc up you got a good chance of winning.

tell me what would i do if a rr10 merc charged on me and hit my gov proc? im pretty much fucked. if gov didnt proc id rr5 him but that lasts for 20seconds.

The menta you see in groups is totally different to solo menta. Anyone with purge up is easy rps if u see a menta imo.

I only kill 80% of my targets solo as they dont have RAs up, or if they jst suck in general

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maeloch used to kill whole groups on his own so just PM him :).

Or you can continue to expect a solo fight at the very first tower (captain) at Eras Albs are trying to retake cause the whole realm is blue/green...

- English -

Resident Freddy

Or you can continue to expect a solo fight at the very first tower (captain) at Eras Albs are trying to retake cause the whole realm is blue/green...

aye i bet he just ST + aoe nuked an afk group at a tower/keep.... no way a roaming fg could be killed by a menta unless its a grp of total noobs

- English -

Resident Freddy

i wasnt expecting a solo fight... the point is you say you dont add... and i just proved you wrong as u chased me a mile to add... and you call everyone else a hypocrit :ninja:

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Change template? :p

St is pretty nice tool, allows to reset stun timer, ofc you need min purge 2 to counter NS/mezz. Agaisnt light tanks or heavy tanks...well not a lot can beat them. Agaisnt stealthers and hybrids you should do ok most of the times. As a caster it's never easy to kill melee toons unless you can jump them, Mael and staj when soloing did always use the terrain to their advantaje, that's the key of sucess when soloing, caster or melee toon.

And if any caster should win the contest of worht soloer caster, that should be runemaster :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i wasnt expecting a solo fight... the point is you say you dont add... and i just proved you wrong as u chased me a mile to add... and you call everyone else a hypocrit :ninja:

I never said I leave Hibs walk up the tower we want to take and /sit down so they can kill us and keep the tower.

Idiot.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Change template? :p

St is pretty nice tool, allows to reset stun timer, ofc you need min purge 2 to counter NS/mezz. Agaisnt light tanks or heavy tanks...well not a lot can beat them. Agaisnt stealthers and hybrids you should do ok most of the times. As a caster it's never easy to kill melee toons unless you can jump them, Mael and staj when soloing did always use the terrain to their advantaje, that's the key of sucess when soloing, caster or melee toon.

And if any caster should win the contest of worht soloer caster, that should be runemaster :p

my template is decent.. tho i cud use some more con + hits + af... everything else is pretty much capped...

rm are quite good solo tbh

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
my template is decent.. tho i cud use some more con + hits + af... everything else is pretty much capped...

rm are quite good solo tbh

If your templae is decent don't complain about it. Dragon slayer armour or Nailahs or dragon drop robe are all good alternatives to GoV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom