Mandi gone again

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Good luck with your fight against a horrible illness. I hope you beat the crap out of it and lead healthy life for many years to come. You certainly have the attitude right.

Keep the faith, best wishes to you and you family.
:fluffle:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
an update

Talsar said:
Aww Mandi no :( I thought that you were over the worst part too. However i have known you for many years and one thing i know for certian is your a fighter! Hun i know you will beat this, you wont let it beat you.

Please send me your mobiley number again i lost it when i changed phones, as i know you cant access the forum all the time and i dont want to get worried about you when there is no word, plus ez would also like it.

Hun i really wish you all the best, which is wrong as there is no wishing, you are going to beat it, my thoughts are with you always,

Love Talsar.

just got off the phone with my doctor and here's an update :tomorrow I have to be there at 10:30 and they will make an appointment for me to come to the hospital and receive stem cells they still have from donor in the 'fridge' and let them fight the leukemia - so this week I can still be home but it can work or not - its worth the shot in the long run. So far my bone marrow is also infected and 45% are bad cells so the game is on - me vs them - good cells vs bad cells...if it doesn't work well....chemo....transplant again...and me gone for another 5 months... oh well - i won once and i'll win again - so far Mandi 1 - leukemia 0 ; let's make it 2 - 0 shall we?

anyways - have a good time online and think of me now and then ^^
and say hi to Ez for me :) and let her send me her new email addy?

big hugs
Mandi

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
aww mandi sorry to hear that its back :( im really rooting for ya!

i know your a fighter and your gonna beat this !

god be with you in these hard times hun, hugs + kisses and keep your sprits up! (no not the vodka kind !)

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
I'm rootin for them good cells!! Best of Luck Mandi!

See you back online soon!

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L4-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bloody hell mandi, i cant leave you alone for five minutes! right
*massages shoulders*
ok kid we got fifty big ones ridin on this all the way to palookaville
*spits in corner*
i want you to go out there all guns blazin, keep the punches high and hard and when the ref aint lookin i want to see you pull your best biting, kicking and eye gouging moves!! we gotta fight dirty on this one *Ding* ok go get em tiger your an animal you can do it!!!

*averts eyes from oncoming battle and sight of mandi ripping leukimia a new arsehole*

ooh dats gotta hurt!

*passes over cross bow*

just a lil extra fire power ok?

Talsar

Albion Legend
Mandi said:
just got off the phone with my doctor and here's an update :tomorrow I have to be there at 10:30 and they will make an appointment for me to come to the hospital and receive stem cells they still have from donor in the 'fridge' and let them fight the leukemia - so this week I can still be home but it can work or not - its worth the shot in the long run. So far my bone marrow is also infected and 45% are bad cells so the game is on - me vs them - good cells vs bad cells...if it doesn't work well....chemo....transplant again...and me gone for another 5 months... oh well - i won once and i'll win again - so far Mandi 1 - leukemia 0 ; let's make it 2 - 0 shall we?

anyways - have a good time online and think of me now and then ^^
and say hi to Ez for me and let her send me her new email addy?

big hugs
Mandi

:( Mandi you will do it soon it will be the end of tha war and you will be back to your usual self, that day will come soon, i know it. If ez has not sent your her new addy i will :) just let me know, and mandi mobile number :D i will pm you mine :D

zephaniah

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear that Mandi, I know you can fight it :)

Good Luck and stay strong

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
The Power of Life

OHHHH!!! Well look at it at an other point of view Mandi... How? Easy just say to your good bood cells that the bad ones are HIBS and MIDS!!
And in no time u will become well!!!!! And i know u will.. cause with that spirit u have now saying u will beat it,, you will not only keep ur chin up and also the good spirit u have inside....Keep it up m8 !!! Wishing the best for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:england: :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Really sorry its come back hun, but im glad you are still being positive about it, we all wish you the best of luck in your battle and have faith.

:worthy:

what kagato said with bell's on, :) most likely see you in WAR if your away too long :(

:m00:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
My best m8 of years is currently battling cancer. Be strong.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Mandi i know exactly what you are going through. In fact i am going though the same thing myself at the moment. It started with Lymphoma 4 years ago and i did all the chemo etc and did teh transplant and all was well for nearly 18 month untill i was diaginosed with A.L.L leukaemia back in May this year. I was unlucky enough to be given it by my original transplant donor for Lymphoma. :( now i have a second transplant to do soon. The one i am doing is a bit of an oddity but i wont go into details but i have been told i am the first person in the world to have it done this way.

On reading your first post it reminded me of the attitude i had at the start, an attitude i was loosing untill i read that. So thank you Mandi for re - inspiring me to fight this horrid disease.and like you said we have beat it once we can beat it again. :) :fluffle:

:worthy:

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck Mandi :)

i know you can fight this and win ! and do you know why ?

its cause youre STRONG Mandi ! now go fight that shit out of your body and win that damn war against the cancer !

i wont let you loose that fight Mandi !, we want you back in DAOC and kill mids and hibs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom